Actors in the News Weekly Roundup

HP Cast
Posted by: Rosi
June 27, 2010, 05:23 PM

The music video for "Say You Don't Want It" by One Night Only in which Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) stars can now be seen on the band's YouTube channel. In a new take on the "Lady and the Tramp" plot, Watson's character is seen around New York City, accompanied by the band's lead singer George Craig. Craig additionally modelled alongside Emma in the Burberry Spring/Summer 2010 campaign. The single will be released on the 16th of August and the One Night Only's second album is out a week later on the 23rd August. Watch the video for "Say You Don't Want It" at this link.

In related news, Jo Whiley conducted a short interview with Watson and the One Night Only frontman at Glastonbury, which took place this weekend in Somerset. The BBC Radio 1 DJ spoke to Emma about the bands she's seen and what the actress has been up to at the festival so far. Watson also spoke briefly about the role she had in creating the premise of the "Say You Don't Want It" music video. You can listen to the interview on BBC iPlayer via this link; Emma starts talking at approximately 47 minutes in and the interview lasts just under six minutes. Update: You can now find photos of Emma Watson at Glastonbury in our galleries at this link.

Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory) attended the "Eclipse" premiere in Los Angeles this week. The premiere for the third film in the Twilight saga took place on the 24th of June; you can find plenty of photos of Pattinson from the event here in our galleries

Also in our galleries are some new photos of Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) at the 2010 Solange Azagury-Partridge Store Opening. The event took place at the new shop on Bond Street over a fortnight ago on the 10th June. Find the photos here in the Leaky galleries.

Lastly, independent film "Skeletons," in which Jason Isaacs stars, recently premiered at Edinburgh International Film Festival. "Skeletons"' Facebook page classifies the film as a "surreal comedy" about a pair of travelling salesmen to be released this summer. The film's website announces that "Skeletons" will be touring the UK over the next few months. "Skeletons" will be screened in many locations including London, Manchester, Cardiff, Newcastle and Liverpool. To find dates of these screenings as well as a full list of the tour's destinations, check the film's website via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Wow, that’s a busy week! I should really check out the music video. Twilight sagas….it’s a preschool storybook compared to Harry Potter actually. But I’d like to check out the independent movie that Jason Issacs is in….

My_quote1_thumb

the video is suppose to be like lady and the tramp and like critterfufr said there like dogs running around. i thought that it was cute and cant wait to buy it for my ipod

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on June 28, 2010, 10:37 AM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on June 28, 2010, 10:37 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

I made the mistake of watching the One Night Only music video. IMO, this video was produced by people with little imagination. I live in NYC and recognized, as Emma put it, the “dodgy” parts of the city. A lot of music videos are filmed here and they’re pretty much the same. The bands always perform on some rooftop and get chased up and down the tackiest streets the video producers can find. How about using Central Park for once?? It has many beautiful spots. But I guess that wouldn’t be as “interesting”.

I have a question for Emma & George Craig. Are all the streets of London paved with gold and lined with beautiful buildings?? Excuse the sarcasm, but I’m tired of the one-dimensional view of my hometown.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on June 28, 2010, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

I just watched the video and it’s a pretty good song. I’ve never heard of the band but I’m sure having Emma Watson in the video is going to give this band a huge boost. Thanks Leaky for the Roundup news.

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on June 29, 2010, 12:40 PM report to moderator

This really is my favorite segment!! Watched the video and after reading critterfur can definitely see the dog (Lady & the Tramp) analogy. Since I take almost everything at face value, never do make those leaps on what the author or film maker is trying to get at. Guess I’m just dense.

Posted by hewy on June 30, 2010, 02:40 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very nice, thanks…

Posted by Won_Two on June 30, 2010, 10:12 PM report to moderator

"What d'you mean, 'we all hate Hagrid'?" Harry spat at Malfoy. "What's this rubbish about [i]him[/i]" -- he pointed at Crabbe -- "getting a bad bite off a flobberworm? They haven't even got teeth!"[br]Crabbe was sniggering, apparently very pleased with hi