ABC Family to Air DH Trailer Monday; Harry Potter Weekend with New Footage Due in July

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 25, 2010, 04:10 PM

Cable channel ABC Family will be airing the forthcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" trailer this Monday evening between 9:00 - 10:00 PM EST , the same night the trailer is set to go live online, during the debut episode of the new series "Huge."  In addition to this, the network will be hosting a Harry Potter weekend from July 8 - 11 where new footage and interviews from the "Deathly Hallows" film are set to be included among the broadcasts.  A press release notes:

The weekend starts with “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” on Thursday, July 8th and will include airings of each of the first five films through Sunday, July 11th. Fans will also be treated to never-before-seen interviews and footage of Harry’s epic final showdown with Voldemort from the much anticipated two-part motion picture, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."
The schedule for the Harry Potter Weekend on ABC Family is as follows:
Thursday, July 8th
(7:30 – 10:30 PM ET/PT) "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone"
Friday, July 9th
(3:30 – 7:00 PM ET/PT) “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”
(7:00 – 11:00 PM ET/PT) “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets”
Saturday, July 10th
(12:30 – 4:30 PM ET/PT) “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets”
(4:30 – 7:30 PM ET/PT) “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban”
(7:30 – 11:00 PM ET/PT) “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire”
Sunday, July 11th
(1:30 – 4:30 PM ET/PT) “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban”
(4:30 – 8:00 PM ET/PT) “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire”
(8:00 – 11:00 PM ET/PT) “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

George_ron_thumb

Awesome! Will have to set the DVR to record whatever program is on ABC Family from 9:00 – 10:00 Monday night.

Posted by blue_rogue on June 25, 2010, 08:29 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Cool, i hope Leaky will be putting the trailer on the videos page as im in the UK and don’t have ABC, i think i’d cry if i missed seeing the trailer. :D

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on June 25, 2010, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

New Trailer! Yeah!

Posted by Girlraven1 on June 25, 2010, 09:33 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

Brilliant!!

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on June 25, 2010, 11:16 PM report to moderator
Dhsmall_thumb

I’ll post any additional footage on youtube for all.

Posted by akcorr on June 25, 2010, 11:48 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Cant wait!!!

Posted by LunaLuver on June 25, 2010, 11:49 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Squee! I can’t wait to see the trailer!!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 26, 2010, 01:32 AM report to moderator
26097981_thumb

Aww man, I wish I lived in America!

Posted by jenge {Meredith Mooncloud} ~ [ITC!] on June 26, 2010, 02:06 AM report to moderator
Image

awesome have to watch

Posted by magicmaniac on June 26, 2010, 02:42 AM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

I will watch the trailer, but NO clips. I don’t want to spoil the film for myself by watching too much. Especially since by the sound of it the clip is the climatic Harry vs Voldemort fight!!! :O

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on June 26, 2010, 05:33 AM report to moderator

I am sooo excited!! But I wish they wouldnt tempt me w/ the DH CLIPS!!! I dont think I have the will power to not see them!!!
Why do they have to show the Harry vs. Voldemort? Thats not something people want to see before they go to see the movie! Its what they’ve all been waiting for for 10 years!
They should have picked a different clip to show…… ;(

Posted by WhyAllTheGlitter™ on June 26, 2010, 09:40 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

Wow!

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on June 26, 2010, 10:29 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That sounds dead awesome!!!!! I can’t wait to actually see Harry battling Voldemort for the final time!!!!

The_master_close_up_thumb

All praise to my DVR for allowing me to tape this & then fast forward to the DH trailer. :)

Posted by vespasian68967 on June 26, 2010, 12:05 PM report to moderator
Deathly_hallows_fanart_thumb

I don’t have ABC Family… SO disappointed. But the great thing about modern culture is that it’s sure to be on YouTube soon :) And I’m still internally struggling… the clips: to watch or not to watch? D: This is agonizing…

Posted by elf_ville on June 26, 2010, 03:44 PM report to moderator

"If only we'd done human Transfiguration already! But I don't think we start that until sixth year, and it can go badly wrong if you don't know what you're doing..."[br]"Yeah, I don't fancy walking around with a periscope sticking out of my head," said Ha