Tom Felton's Last Day Filming as Draco Malfoy Today

Felton
Posted by: Edward
June 24, 2010, 01:05 PM

Even though principal production on the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" films wrapped nearly two weeks ago, actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) is today completing his very last day of production on the Potter film franchise.  The actor posted the following update on his Twitter account:

Last official EVER day as draco malfoy! what a unique 10 years its been! will be sad to take my suit off for the last time!
Second unit production on "Deathly Hallows" continues, with only a few more days of production left.  The "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" will be released November 19, 2010, while "Deathly Hallows: Part II" will arrive in theaters July 15, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

I agree with @forthegreatergood and @little light.
Even if the movies and the books are over it doesn’t mean that Harry Potter is over, he still lives on in every one of us.
Every time I read the books I can’t stop knowing that I’m one book closer to the end. And I can’s stop get a little bit “depressed” after Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the last chapter when it has gone 19 years and they are so happy. I have a promise to myself, that to keep the Harry Potter spirit linger, I’m going to read the books to my children and so on. . I’m going to watch the movies over and over again, I’ve seen them many times, but I still don’t get tired of them.

The actors are maybe leaving the set forever, but their love and our love to Harry Potter will live forever!
Posted by TheWaiter on June 25, 2010, 09:54 AM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Ahhhhh that is so sad!!!! Waaaah =’(

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on June 25, 2010, 10:32 AM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

Sad…

Posted by Nwrosey on June 25, 2010, 01:14 PM report to moderator
Romione-wallpaper-romione-29099904-1200-900_thumb

This was to happen some day:-(
but tom was really good as malfoy….will really miss him:-<

Posted by rohit_ASP«Я☼AR» on June 25, 2010, 01:21 PM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

Awwe well he was a good malfoy poor fellow

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on June 25, 2010, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I am so looking forward to the Detahly Hallows Movies, But it is pretty sad that ther will be no more films after that, and no more Books unless Jo finally writes the Scottish Book. Please, JO!!!!!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on June 25, 2010, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2013-07-08_at_3

emotional blow right there

Posted by Scarhead on June 25, 2010, 09:30 PM report to moderator
Dt_thumb

Matthew Lewis has also just finished shooting; he tweeted eight hours ago:
“And that is a picture wrap on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pour Moi. It’s been a long old shoot but it’s been bloody marvellous. X”

Posted by Informal on June 26, 2010, 05:06 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

I love Tom – I love that he knows what it means to us … It obviously means so much to him, too. Hugs!!!

Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Wah :-/

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on June 27, 2010, 04:28 AM report to moderator
3_thumb

This is so sad, I never want ther Harry Potter seires and movies to end EVER!!

Posted by Lovegood.Luna on June 27, 2010, 02:53 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

So sad that it’s over. Tom Felton you were an amazing Draco<3

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on June 27, 2010, 07:31 PM report to moderator

AWWWW!!! That is sooo sad… I will miss all of the anticipation for the movies once they come out…. ;(
That is sooo sad….

Posted by WhyAllTheGlitter™ on June 28, 2010, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I don’t understand all of this productiony stuff!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 28, 2010, 09:34 AM report to moderator

If I have kids, I swear to God I’ll read to them Harry Potter as a bedtime story as soon as they’re old enough to remember!

Posted by Kohina on June 30, 2010, 04:28 PM report to moderator

"I did warn you," said a deep, amused voice... He surveyed Fred and George... "I suggest you both go up to Madam Pomfrey. She is already tending to Miss Fawcett, of Ravenclaw, and Mr. Summers, of Hufflepuff, both of whom decided to age themselves up a lit