Tom Felton's Last Day Filming as Draco Malfoy Today

Felton
Posted by: Edward
June 24, 2010, 01:05 PM

Even though principal production on the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" films wrapped nearly two weeks ago, actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) is today completing his very last day of production on the Potter film franchise.  The actor posted the following update on his Twitter account:

Last official EVER day as draco malfoy! what a unique 10 years its been! will be sad to take my suit off for the last time!
Second unit production on "Deathly Hallows" continues, with only a few more days of production left.  The "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" will be released November 19, 2010, while "Deathly Hallows: Part II" will arrive in theaters July 15, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Tumblr_lp9f45jqbm1r0sjoeo1_500_large_thumb

love you tom, your a perfect draco :)

Posted by aval on June 24, 2010, 06:04 PM report to moderator
Emma_t_thumb

I can’t breathe…I hate that it’s really over! :’(

Posted by Delilah [ROAR] on June 24, 2010, 06:19 PM report to moderator
Deathly_hallows_symbol_thumb

It’s so sad. We all used to enjoy criticizing the tiny aspects of the films that were not perfectly in alignment with what the books said. But now, it’s so sad that they are almost over, that I don’t actually mind so much of that stuff anymore. Harry Potter is a whole part of my life….now what am I supposed to do with that part, once it’s gone? It will never really be gone though. Potter fans will still remain though. Yay! We’re like a whole culture, aren’t we?

Posted by ForTheGreaterGood on June 24, 2010, 06:22 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

It’s horribly horrible that after ten years being as a family, they’re all breaking up! I need a moment………..
Sigh

Lepe_thumb

ahh it’s ending :(

Posted by shaaylyn on June 24, 2010, 08:30 PM report to moderator
Quidditch-scene-from-harr-001_thumb

@ForTheGreaterGood…Yes, definitely. I am still going to show my Harry Potter pride once the movies (not including the books, that’s infinity!) are well over.

Harry Potter’s light will only go out when the world meets it’s end. I know where my loyalties lie for Harry and Jo’ Rowling! (:

Posted by Paul Nepinak:D on June 24, 2010, 10:34 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Oh! it’s so sad! his last day! He’ll always be Draco Malfoy though…No matter how many other films he’s in…

Posted by Jacket on June 24, 2010, 10:56 PM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

NOOOOOOOOOOO :’,(

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on June 24, 2010, 11:51 PM report to moderator
Debon1_thumb

wow that must be so sad..

Posted by Rebeka Potter <3 on June 24, 2010, 11:59 PM report to moderator
Keeper_thumb

On the one hand, I’m sad to hear this, but I think we’ll be seeing more of Mr. Felton in years to come. Good luck, Tom!

Posted by AvanelleWood on June 25, 2010, 12:14 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

Gonna miss his days as Malfoy. :(

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on June 25, 2010, 02:04 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

What a sad day it must be indeed for Tom. Ten years and now its over…..no more Draco. I think I might cry :’(

Posted by LunaLuver on June 25, 2010, 02:12 AM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Sad or all for of us Tom.

Posted by Girlraven1 on June 25, 2010, 08:09 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Sad…exciting…weird. Sort of like graduating high school, but magical and with a huge paycheck.

Posted by Smitch on June 25, 2010, 08:32 AM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

Great job Tom! You were a fantastic Draco!

Harry Potter will only end when we all forget about it and become obsessed with something else. Somehow, I don’t think that’s going to happen. As long as we love HP, it lives on. We’ve got books, movies and a theme park to keep us going! :)

Harry Potter lives on! ;)

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on June 25, 2010, 09:26 AM report to moderator

A jet of green light issued from Voldemort's wand just as a jet of red light blasted from Harry's -- they met in midair -- and suddenly Harry's wand was vibrating as though an electric charge were surging through it... a narrow beam of light connected the