Tom Felton's Last Day Filming as Draco Malfoy Today

Felton
Posted by: Edward
June 24, 2010, 01:05 PM

Even though principal production on the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" films wrapped nearly two weeks ago, actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) is today completing his very last day of production on the Potter film franchise.  The actor posted the following update on his Twitter account:

Last official EVER day as draco malfoy! what a unique 10 years its been! will be sad to take my suit off for the last time!
Second unit production on "Deathly Hallows" continues, with only a few more days of production left.  The "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" will be released November 19, 2010, while "Deathly Hallows: Part II" will arrive in theaters July 15, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

NO NO NO NO NO!!!! WHY??? It needs to keep going! Jo.. PLEESE write another book!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on June 24, 2010, 03:21 PM report to moderator
I-quote_slytherin0441wicked_visions_thumb

sigh… :(

Posted by kbabyy on June 24, 2010, 03:37 PM report to moderator
I-quote_slytherin0441wicked_visions_thumb

sigh… :(

Posted by kbabyy on June 24, 2010, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I agree with Little Light HISS it will never truly end for any of us. We can look forward to when they do remakes of the movies in 20 years.

Posted by Slytherin Boy 2010 on June 24, 2010, 03:50 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

love them all so much! I adore everything that has to do with HP >:D<

Posted by devilskinn on June 24, 2010, 04:02 PM report to moderator

We will always have the books to reread and the DVD’s to watch over and
over and over again! Tom is such a sweetheart and like the others seems grateful for the opportunity that HP has afforded all of them!!! Here’s wishing him and all the rest the very best that life has to offer!!!!!!!

Posted by hewy on June 24, 2010, 04:16 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

Oh how sad. The very last day of Tom filming as Draco. I don’t want it to end. It’s going to be so strange when the credits close out the second DH movie. No more books. No more movies. What’s next for us Harry Potter fans? I know I intend to keep the magical world alive, as much as I can. Now I’m sad.

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on June 24, 2010, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

It’s crazy that it’s all over, but Harry Potter will never end for me, I’ll always be re-reading the books and watching the movies :) We’ll keep it alive guys.

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on June 24, 2010, 04:53 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

after 10 years of wanting it to be malfoys last day in life now it is and im sad

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 24, 2010, 04:56 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Wow can’t believe it’s all ending. :(

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 24, 2010, 05:18 PM report to moderator
Draco_malfoy_lego__thumb

It’s so weird to think that the movies are going to be over too, now…

Posted by Kaitousblackwings on June 24, 2010, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Posted by IloveDobby on June 24, 2010, 05:25 PM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

it may be the end for them….but we know it’s not truly the end untill no one remember or loves Harry Potter anymore…which will NEVER happen.

Posted by ProfessorAlice on June 24, 2010, 05:45 PM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

Ah, this is sad. But it doesn’t mean Harry Potter is over. Sure, the movies are coming to a close, but I’m sure the HP fandom will still continue for a long time after this. So even we don’t have new books and movies coming, we’ve still got fandom- every single crazy HP fan still has got each other.

Posted by butterbeer bottle on June 24, 2010, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

I can’t imagine being one of the cast members, know this was the final film. I am sure they are all relieved to be able to move on, and yet sad that it is over. They spent a long time together. I wish each and everyone all the best in future projects. They will remain, however, always in my heart and always Hogwarts students. Love ’em all.

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on June 24, 2010, 06:01 PM report to moderator

"I don't think anyone should ride that broom just yet!" said Hermione.[br]Harry and Ron looked at her.[br]"What d'you think Harry's going to do with it -- sweep the floor?" said Ron.