New "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Trailer to Debut Monday, June 28, at 4 PM PST (Update)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 23, 2010, 12:50 PM

News has come online from WB reporting that the new trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film will be released online at 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) next Monday, June 28.  As readers will recall, last week TLC reported that this trailer is said to contain scenes from both parts of the "Deathly Hallows" film and will differ from the trailer debuted by MTV earlier in the month.

Update: We have received word from WB confirming that this trailer will be attached to the theatrical release of the "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" film June 30th.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" will be released November 19, 2010, and "Deathly Hallows: Part II" will arrive in theaters July 15, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Uhm. . What does 4 PM PST, or 7 PM EST mean ?
Does it come at 7 PM or 4 Pm ?

Posted by TheWaiter on June 25, 2010, 09:13 AM report to moderator

I’m going to see Eclipse on the premiere, and I didn’t know that the Harry Potter trailer was coming untill now ! I can’t wait. I’m nearly exploding like a Blast- Ended Screwt !

Posted by TheWaiter on June 25, 2010, 09:19 AM report to moderator
Image

omg so aweosme

Posted by magicmaniac on June 25, 2010, 12:02 PM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

Thank GOD I didnt see this ‘till today… I’ll just have to wait ’till tomotrrow to ee it!!! YAY!!!

Posted by Madam Snape on June 25, 2010, 01:43 PM report to moderator

Nooooo, I wanna see it NOW!!!! (xD)

Posted by Jorryboy:-) on June 25, 2010, 02:40 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I hope the trailer shows us some new footage!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on June 25, 2010, 04:58 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I hope the trailer shows us some new footage!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on June 25, 2010, 04:58 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

I can’t wait for this squeeeeee!!! The trailer will definitely be setting up home in my ipod, in between all the other HP trailers :D

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on June 25, 2010, 09:15 PM report to moderator

@TheWaiter—Those who reside between the longitudes 75 W-90 W will see the trailer at 7 p.m., 90 W-105 W at 6 p.m., 105 W-120 W at 5 p.m., and those who reside between 120 W-135 W will see it at 4 p.m.

Posted by Pensieve Seeker on June 25, 2010, 11:34 PM report to moderator
Ikawalo_thumb

can’t wait to see it.

Posted by tjerriam on June 25, 2010, 11:57 PM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

i actually can not wait !!!!!!!!1

will leaky be showing it ?? :)

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on June 27, 2010, 05:15 AM report to moderator

totally awesome, will be watching :-))

Posted by DobbyWinkyKreacher on June 27, 2010, 10:20 AM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

Why twilight???? also i can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on June 27, 2010, 11:59 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

I cant wait. no no

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 28, 2010, 08:14 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Can’t wait to see it! November 19 is sooooooo close!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 28, 2010, 09:30 AM report to moderator

"I take my hat off to you -- or I would, if I were not afraid of showering you in spiders."