New "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Trailer to Debut Monday, June 28, at 4 PM PST (Update)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 23, 2010, 12:50 PM

News has come online from WB reporting that the new trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film will be released online at 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) next Monday, June 28.  As readers will recall, last week TLC reported that this trailer is said to contain scenes from both parts of the "Deathly Hallows" film and will differ from the trailer debuted by MTV earlier in the month.

Update: We have received word from WB confirming that this trailer will be attached to the theatrical release of the "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" film June 30th.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" will be released November 19, 2010, and "Deathly Hallows: Part II" will arrive in theaters July 15, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

17879-26957_thumb

Great I can’t wait. Hope the picture’s a little brighter this time.

Posted by molly43 on June 24, 2010, 03:03 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Well it is still nearly 5 mnths away so why this rush in trailers.
Not that i don’t want it but still its 4 mnths and 27 days to go.
that’s tooooooooooooooooo lonnnnnnnnnnnnng

Posted by blackhair on June 24, 2010, 03:58 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

why can’t the November 19 comes faster

Posted by blackhair on June 24, 2010, 03:59 AM report to moderator
Romione-wallpaper-romione-29099904-1200-900_thumb

Awesome…but the trailer will also be released with the twilight movie…why so??

Posted by rohit_ASP«Я☼AR» on June 24, 2010, 04:15 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I really can’t wait to see it.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on June 24, 2010, 04:53 AM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

screams at myself NOT-WATCHING! I told myself I wouldn’t watch it… :O Maybe I could just watch it once… :) lol

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on June 24, 2010, 05:03 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Can’t wait!

Posted by hermione198k on June 24, 2010, 09:07 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

At the risk of asking a real dumb question, I assume the trailer will be shown with movies other than Twilight? Like, that’s just for the trailer premiere? At least if I dont get to see the trailer in the theater I will be able to watch it in the Leaky VidGals :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on June 24, 2010, 11:08 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

It’s getting close!!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 24, 2010, 11:26 AM report to moderator
I-quote_slytherin0441wicked_visions_thumb

i can’t even contain my excitement!

Posted by kbabyy on June 24, 2010, 12:28 PM report to moderator
Avpmtexic35_thumb

They should just switch eclipse and harry potter, Then we wouldn’t have to wait so long….SOOOOO EXCITED!!

Posted by Forever Weasleys ROAR!! on June 24, 2010, 01:14 PM report to moderator
Ginnya10_thumb

can’t wait to see it
it will be amazing

Posted by nutela17 on June 24, 2010, 03:31 PM report to moderator

Well, at least I don’t have to go see Eclipse to see the trailer. Now if we can just wait till Monday!!!!!!

Posted by hewy on June 24, 2010, 03:35 PM report to moderator

BRILLIANT NEWSS!! CANT WAITTTT

Posted by DDWatson on June 24, 2010, 07:02 PM report to moderator
Lepe_thumb

ahhhh!! this is so exciting !

Posted by shaaylyn on June 24, 2010, 08:28 PM report to moderator

It turned out that Hagrid knew quite as much about unicorns as he did about monsters, though it was clear that he found their lack of poisonous fangs disappointing.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014