New "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Trailer to Debut Monday, June 28, at 4 PM PST (Update)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 23, 2010, 12:50 PM

News has come online from WB reporting that the new trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film will be released online at 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) next Monday, June 28.  As readers will recall, last week TLC reported that this trailer is said to contain scenes from both parts of the "Deathly Hallows" film and will differ from the trailer debuted by MTV earlier in the month.

Update: We have received word from WB confirming that this trailer will be attached to the theatrical release of the "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" film June 30th.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" will be released November 19, 2010, and "Deathly Hallows: Part II" will arrive in theaters July 15, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Picasion
1919 Points

oh good! I was dreading actually watching twilight just to see it!!!

Posted by JackMeggers on June 23, 2010, 03:50 PM report to moderator
Bneerhsg_thumb

cant wait! it will be bloody brilliant of course!

Posted by AlecsWeasley on June 23, 2010, 03:59 PM report to moderator
Hermione3_thumb

I CANT WAIT! i know it will be amazing! i ope they follow wat the book says this time unlike the 6th movie…the burrow made me absolutely furious!

Posted by hpemmapie on June 23, 2010, 04:21 PM report to moderator

Posted by MossHorpione on June 23, 2010, 04:36 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

sooooooooooooooooo stoked

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 23, 2010, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That’s so great! I cannot wait to check it out! The Deathly Hallows Movie are the only reason why I wake up in the morning!

Harry_potter_deathly_hallows_part_2_london_premier_263_thumb

Oh how I wish it was Monday already!! :)
I have waited for the Deathly Hallows forever..

Posted by meggers-evans-potter on June 23, 2010, 04:52 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Ok. I canĀ“t die watching this.. ok.. ok..

Posted by Miroca on June 23, 2010, 04:57 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

How exciting! I’ll have to stay up til midnight on a school night to watch it though :/

Posted by IloveDobby on June 23, 2010, 05:03 PM report to moderator
Samus_thumb

Ooh! That’ll be cool. What scenes are you guys hoping to get a glimpse of from this?

Posted by Jaclyn {WBM} on June 23, 2010, 05:40 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"And then I ask myself, but how could they have believed I would not rise again? They, who knew the steps I took, long ago, to guard myself against mortal death? They, who had seen proofs of the immensity of my power in the times when I was mightier than