New "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Trailer to Debut Monday, June 28, at 4 PM PST (Update)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 23, 2010, 12:50 PM

News has come online from WB reporting that the new trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film will be released online at 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) next Monday, June 28.  As readers will recall, last week TLC reported that this trailer is said to contain scenes from both parts of the "Deathly Hallows" film and will differ from the trailer debuted by MTV earlier in the month.

Update: We have received word from WB confirming that this trailer will be attached to the theatrical release of the "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" film June 30th.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" will be released November 19, 2010, and "Deathly Hallows: Part II" will arrive in theaters July 15, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Ron1_thumb

WOOOOOOO! I can’t wait! :D Oh, and I knew it’d be attached to the Eclipse trailer!

Posted by Christine on June 23, 2010, 01:55 PM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

OMGOMGOMG!!!!! i am BURSTING WITH EXCITEMENT!!!

Posted by ProfessorAlice on June 23, 2010, 01:56 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Exciting! I cannot wait. I wonder what we’ll see…I hope we get a glimpse of Snape in it! I also hope we see even more Ron, because in the recent trailer he was looking especially amazing. Nice to kinda see him in the forefront.
I’m a “just for fun, not serious business” Twilight semi-fan who’ll be seeing Eclipse on the 30th so I’m pumped to see the DH trailer on the big screen! I’ll cheer louder at that than at anything in the Twilight movie, that’s for sure <3

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on June 23, 2010, 01:59 PM report to moderator
Http_3a_2f_2f24

monday!!!!!!!!!! no i want it nooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww i can’t wait!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Emmaria on June 23, 2010, 01:59 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

omg cnt wait!

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on June 23, 2010, 02:17 PM report to moderator
Ginevra_thumb

I would like to see a bit more of a Ron-Hermione interaction in the next trailer.

Posted by It's Ginevra on June 23, 2010, 02:28 PM report to moderator
Luna_sam_thumb

I hope there’s something with Snapeadoodle in it! Or just some of the baddies. Perhaps a shot of the wand flying through the air? ¬¬ I would very much enjoy that…

Posted by nargles, oh my! on June 23, 2010, 02:54 PM report to moderator
3_thumb

This is going to be great!!

Posted by Lovegood.Luna on June 23, 2010, 03:04 PM report to moderator
Romania_xd_thumb

Oh yes!!! This is unreal news! xD!!!

Posted by Ginny4o on June 23, 2010, 03:16 PM report to moderator

i can’t wait to see this trailer, i’ve been waiting for a full trailer :)

Posted by WolfyWizard on June 23, 2010, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Wow – I love and hate the trailers at the same time. It’s good to see a clip but I want to see the clip in the whole movie context.

Posted by Girlraven1 on June 23, 2010, 03:19 PM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

For a moment there, reading the title I thought the Trailer was already released….!!!!!!! Anyway…soon!!!

I agree with @Jade Danielle (WBM)… I’ll be going to Eclipse just because a lot of my friends will and I want to be there just for the fun.. (not at the premiere though)… I’ll be screaming so much during the trailer… I am almost certain that it’ll be the most exciting moment of the whole evening…

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on June 23, 2010, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

super exciting! can’t wait ‘til monday :D
though,it’s just weird that they’re releasing a trailer for both parts,i mean,of course that way we can’t guess where the split might be…but still..
and i’m quiet dissapointed it’s attached to twilight,i wanted to see the trailer in cinema,but there’s no effin’ way i’d watch twilight :(

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on June 23, 2010, 03:32 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

AH! sounds awesome!!! perfect, its premiering for twilight!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on June 23, 2010, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

YES!!!!! I can’t wait it’s finally almost here! THE TRAILER!

Posted by Jacket on June 23, 2010, 03:48 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"It's that Umbridge woman!"[br]"Who?" said Hermione.[br]"She was at my hearing, she works for Fudge!"[br]"Nice cardigan," said Ron, smirking.