Official Website for Deathly Hallows: Part 1 Video Game Updated

Video Games
Posted by: Rosi
June 21, 2010, 03:34 PM

Electronic Arts (EA), who make the Harry Potter video games with Warner Bros, have updated the website for the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 video game. At present, only the Spanish and British websites have been updated but a post on the video game's Facebook page assures fans that further international versions will follow shortly.

Along with the game's trailer, many of the images from the game we told you about a few weeks ago now appear on the official website; the screenshots are separated into the following categories: Spells; Gameplay; Characters; Enemies; Environments and Creatures.

Additionally, the countdown on the website to the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 video game's launch confirms the 19th November UK release date we let you know about last week.

The website also features two new wallpapers with images from the game available in a variety of resolutions and a seven minute long podcast dissecting the video game's trailer with Darren Potter, the producer of the game.

Access the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 video game website at this link.

The "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" video game from EA will be compatible with the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintendo DS, Windows PC and mobile devices.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Raven_avatar_thumb

That’s good to know…

Posted by Won_Two on June 21, 2010, 03:43 PM report to moderator
092410-hpdh29_thumb

I Have Download the Wallpapers

Posted by Glacius on June 21, 2010, 03:52 PM report to moderator

Looks impressive, but unfortunately it doesn’t seem like my kind of game :(
I prefered the exploring in OotP and HBP, but I knew they couldn’t do that kind of game for DH.

Posted by Evagirl on June 21, 2010, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

creepy eyes on website… young voldemorts?

Posted by hermy007 on June 21, 2010, 04:10 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

oh. i guess its normal voldemort..

Posted by hermy007 on June 21, 2010, 04:23 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Oh! I can’t wait till it actually comes out!

this game looks so epic!

Posted by WolfyWizard on June 21, 2010, 05:49 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

Looks intense! Like the book.I’m sure it will be good. Getting it for the Wii and DS maybe PC too.

Posted by Dlcohm7 on June 21, 2010, 06:03 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait to play!! =)

Posted by Hogwarts_Love_21 on June 21, 2010, 07:26 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

so stoked to play it on my pc

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 21, 2010, 08:24 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Cool! Looks fun!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 21, 2010, 08:56 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

I just took a look at their website and those creepy eyes! Aahh, probably Voldemort’s! Very spooky indeed! I checked out the images of the game and they look great, lot’s of attention to detail as usual. I can’t wait to play it!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on June 22, 2010, 12:49 AM report to moderator
Th_dh_thumb

Looks fun… but like the movies, the games don’t really ever live up to my expectations. Does anybody else feel that?

Posted by Pixie :) on June 22, 2010, 03:02 AM report to moderator
Evannalynchplayslunalovegood1_thumb

I love the other harry potter games ! but well I will get this one but the trailer looks like the whole game it about firing spells at things :\ MAKE A TRAILER THAT SHOWS THE GAME WITH MORE ADVENTURE !!!!!!!

Posted by Looneylunalove on June 22, 2010, 08:33 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

Whoa! The eyes are scary!!!! :)
I absolutely LOVE the fact that the game’s producer name is Darren Potter!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!
As the trailer shows, the game will be quite intense with lots of fights. Well… It was predictable! I can’t wait to see how the creators will make the Hogwarts battle! Should be epic!
However, I can’t say that I like videogames with fights, I prefer exploring and looking for some objects. But come on! this is an HP game, that’s why no more complaints! :)

Posted by Pollytomat on June 22, 2010, 08:45 AM report to moderator

...the other Gryffindor boys pointed out that he was in no danger; he was a pure-blood, and therefore unlikely to be attacked.[br]"They went for Filch first," Neville said, his round face fearful. "And everyone knows I'm almost a Squib."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014