Video of Harry Potter Cast, J. K. Rowling at Wizarding World Released

Fans
Posted by: Edward
June 20, 2010, 12:11 AM

Universal Orlando has released a short video featuring actors from the Harry Potter films along with author J. K. Rowling touring the many different aspects of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park.  Available to view via this link or below, the video features actors Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton,    and Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling making their way around such places as Hogsmeade, Zonkos, the Hog's Head Pub, and more.

The Harry Potter author is shown being taken around the streets of Hogsmeade, and looking to shop windows along avenue.  In regards to the park, J. K. Rowling notes that, "I'm used to walking onto film sets, where at a certain point everything dissolves into scaffolding and lighting, so, I suppose, the completeness of the vision is most breathtaking."

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resorts is open now.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Oye! I can’t wait! I may be going this summer. I’ve heard that if you want an Ollivander’s Wand, they actually measure you and everything. Love it! Though, I may wait a little while for the crowd surge of newness to dwindle a bit…

Posted by Noelle on June 22, 2010, 03:13 AM report to moderator
Blondewitch_thumb

omg, those little kids who were walking around with the set are SOOO stinking lucky! :-P

Posted by harryplusrachel, Certified Book Purist on June 22, 2010, 11:21 AM report to moderator
Blondewitch_thumb

yeah, like noelle, i like the idea of waiting for the crowds to slow a bit. i suppose its ok, then, that i live approximately 6000 miles away from the park…..

Jo looks transfixed by the realization of her in solid form. Being able to see the shops for real and especially the inside of the castle with the moving pictures. Am so looking forward to Sept and Butterbeer, the Hogwarts ride and sending owl posts to friends back home.

Posted by hewy on June 22, 2010, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Img_3143_thumb

okay, this place is incredible, i spent three brilliant days (june 18,19,20) and I wish so much I could just stay forever, even waiting in line the first day was great!

Posted by HufflepuffKiwi on June 23, 2010, 03:34 AM report to moderator

"I am considered something of a Potter authority; it is widely known that we are friendly. I have assured the spirit community that I will not pester you for information, however. 'Harry Potter knows that he can confide in me with complete confidence,' I