Video of Harry Potter Cast, J. K. Rowling at Wizarding World Released

Fans
Posted by: Edward
June 20, 2010, 12:11 AM

Universal Orlando has released a short video featuring actors from the Harry Potter films along with author J. K. Rowling touring the many different aspects of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park.  Available to view via this link or below, the video features actors Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton,    and Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling making their way around such places as Hogsmeade, Zonkos, the Hog's Head Pub, and more.

The Harry Potter author is shown being taken around the streets of Hogsmeade, and looking to shop windows along avenue.  In regards to the park, J. K. Rowling notes that, "I'm used to walking onto film sets, where at a certain point everything dissolves into scaffolding and lighting, so, I suppose, the completeness of the vision is most breathtaking."

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resorts is open now.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Upclose_of_me_thumb

FIRST!! Such a great little video showing everything… I can’t wait to go there! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 20, 2010, 01:02 AM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

Ahhhhhh it looks SO amazing!!! I can’t wait for the day when I can go there…..

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on June 20, 2010, 01:09 AM report to moderator
Herbdcdr_thumb

It really brought tears to my eyes to see Jo Rowling standing in the midst of the realized vision she had so many years ago…come to life around her…how amazing an experience that must have been for her! This is stuff of fairy tales!

Posted by SproutMdme (OoM4,GS,CW) on June 20, 2010, 01:45 AM report to moderator
The_claw_normal_thumb

Wow, this must have JUST gone up. I know the actors are real people and not the characters they play, but there is still just something inherently wrong with Harry and Ron cheerfully raising a glass of butterbeer with Draco Malfoy!

Posted by OrlandoDaddy [WBM] on June 20, 2010, 01:49 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Jo is beautiful and she must be SO proud! Her world is has been brought to life! That must be amazing. Anyway, I can’t wait to go! I saw photos of the lines from yesterday and today it’s absolutely mad.

Posted by Christine on June 20, 2010, 03:21 AM report to moderator
Bneerhsg_thumb

jo<333

Posted by AlecsWeasley on June 20, 2010, 03:37 AM report to moderator
Thumb_dh_unofficialstills_harry_ron_hermione_012_thumb

I can’t wait to go. I’m going next year. Maybe I should go for the first anniversay of the park!

Posted by dreampotter [ROAR!] on June 20, 2010, 03:56 AM report to moderator
600full-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows_-part-2-screenshot_thumb

Words cannot describe how amazing the theme park will be !!!!

Posted by maddison R-O-A-R on June 20, 2010, 04:11 AM report to moderator
Ginnya10_thumb

its really breathtaking

Posted by nutela17 on June 20, 2010, 05:14 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

I want to go there!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on June 20, 2010, 06:11 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

i so want to go and dan was so good with the children all this makes me Squeful and sad at the same time

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on June 20, 2010, 06:54 AM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

I was there Wednesday night – omg you guys. It’s REAL. It truly is breathtaking and wonderful and really really incredible and all the other hyperboles! I want to go back!!

Posted by gaminette [GTFO!] on June 20, 2010, 08:55 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_leyh30bfds1qd7uhgo1_500_thumb

wish i was there! :)

Posted by chuzzle on June 20, 2010, 09:31 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That looks so cool! I am so jealous of the people that are there! I want to purchase my own wand, I want some Butterbeer myself and I’d also like to go on the Forbidden Journey.

Dsc02812__2__thumb

WOW…I don’t have the words (for once in my life). Like SproutMdme, I was a little overwhelmed with emotion, & tears sprung out of nowhere!
So wonderful to be a part of this family :)

Posted by Lillylove on June 20, 2010, 11:28 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Harry," said Hagrid abruptly as though struck by a sudden thought. "Gotta bone ter pick with yeh. I've heard you've bin givin' out signed photos. How come I haven't got one?"