First Images of Life and Lies, and History of Magic Props from "Deathly Hallows" Film

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 02, 2010, 03:35 PM

A series of images have made their way online of a number of props from the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film, including the very first look at the Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore and History of Magic prop used in the final films.  Photos, which can be found in right here, come from a recent design fair at which these props were on display care of the Wyvern Bindery bookbinding company which supplied the props to the production.  Images include:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

I would love to have those books on my shelf just for the look. Whats cooler looking than the secrets of the dark arts book?

Posted by brewinales on June 04, 2010, 02:20 AM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

they all look pretty good,and i’d so buy them if they’d be published sigh

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on June 04, 2010, 03:54 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

I hadn’t imagined the books like that. I’d really imagined them older looking, especially Secrets of the Darkest Art and A History of Magic. Still, its exciting to see these props!

Posted by hermione198k on June 04, 2010, 09:38 AM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

The books look awesome! They do look a little bit too new though, I would like to see some wear and tear on them, and would love to own these books!

Posted by Rosie016 on June 04, 2010, 03:56 PM report to moderator
Bellebooks5sem10_thumb

“The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore” looks better than I could ever imagined, it so Rita Skeeter! The textbooks are very pretty as well.

Posted by Lady Herdermort on June 04, 2010, 07:27 PM report to moderator
Image

sweet!!!!

Posted by magicmaniac on June 04, 2010, 09:14 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

awesomeniness, but imagined differently

Posted by MaggieNoise on June 05, 2010, 06:13 AM report to moderator
002_thumb

SO cool!
I want copies!

Posted by Iris Lily™ on June 05, 2010, 06:25 AM report to moderator

It’s pink?! Odd choice, lol.

Posted by badger666 on June 05, 2010, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

i imagined skeeters cover to look green, like it said in the book but the pink/green looks good too :)

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on June 05, 2010, 07:06 PM report to moderator

I really wanrt thoose books, but I thoght that HoMaSotDA would be older. I’m some what surprised with the pages. I wish the’d make a lot of copies and sell them. I thoght every book but LaLoAD would look older.

Posted by hp931 on June 06, 2010, 05:10 PM report to moderator
Luna_sam_thumb

Why are they not mass-producing and selling these?! Do they KNOW how much money they’d make [from me]?!?!

Posted by nargles, oh my! on June 07, 2010, 03:48 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

They all look great! I love The Life And Lies Of Albus Dumbledore, i would love it if they released that for fans to buy.

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on June 07, 2010, 08:24 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

I wonder if they’re going to use the special edition books of Beedle The Bard? I hope so.

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on June 07, 2010, 08:37 PM report to moderator
Asp10_thumb

I couldn’t tell you which is my favorite. They’re all quite awesome!

Posted by Finny on June 09, 2010, 03:13 PM report to moderator

"This is magic at its deepest, its most impenetrable, Harry. But trust me... the time may come when you will be very glad you saved Pettigrew's life."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014