First Images of Life and Lies, and History of Magic Props from "Deathly Hallows" Film

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 02, 2010, 03:35 PM

A series of images have made their way online of a number of props from the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film, including the very first look at the Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore and History of Magic prop used in the final films.  Photos, which can be found in right here, come from a recent design fair at which these props were on display care of the Wyvern Bindery bookbinding company which supplied the props to the production.  Images include:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

It would be pretty sweet if these ended up getting published.

Posted by Abi on June 02, 2010, 11:36 PM report to moderator

Hello, everybody, I am new here. Here is something might be helpful for you.www.zstar.hk www.edgei-ds.cn (many movies to download)www.tigersupermall.com

Posted by zstarsales04 on June 02, 2010, 11:57 PM report to moderator
Young_riddle2_thumb

only one im disappointed with is secrets of the darkest art… did not expect the elaborate cover, would have much preferred a plain cloth or dragon skin cover, faded and dusty. the shape looks kind of odd too :S the otheres look really cool though, advanced potion making looks just like a school text book :P

Posted by iLoveDolores [FTC!] on June 03, 2010, 12:14 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuffpottermore_thumb

these books look awesome!!! i wish some of these books were actually published, especially the history of magic book!!!!

Posted by Sorceress25 on June 03, 2010, 12:27 AM report to moderator

God, I hate Rita Skeeter.

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on June 03, 2010, 12:40 AM report to moderator
Batman_thumb

i never imagined how any of the books looked at all. but really dig The dumbledore autobio cover. the others also very impressive, authentic in their wizardiness. i tried reading some of the interior pages, but it all sounded like wizardly hogwash, couldn’t make a jest of anything. i thought the creature pages from MBOM were freakin sweet.

Posted by edtom123 on June 03, 2010, 01:12 AM report to moderator
092410-hpdh29_thumb

Wow i didn’t imagine that

Posted by Glacius on June 03, 2010, 02:42 AM report to moderator
092410-hpdh29_thumb

Wow i didn’t imagine that

Posted by Glacius on June 03, 2010, 02:42 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

I’m with you Nealie Zealbie. I thought it would be a large picture of Dumbledore (in color) because HP rushed to it, snatched it, and only then realized it was not a mirror. The narrator also said there was green writing across his hat. Mollywobble, that’s the first thing I felt too, a pink lizard book would be just like Rita Skeeter. I wish I could even have a fake book of each book. I agree the “Secrets of the Darkest Art” should definitely look older. The potions book looks kind of plain but typical of a school text. I could see Snape picking it out.

Posted by molly43 on June 03, 2010, 03:07 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

Posted by molly43 on June 03, 2010, 03:07 AM report to moderator

Awesome!
I guess some of the books will be older and dustier when they are used!
Funny how Rita Skeetes name is bigger than Dumbledore’s!
I want one of those!
I wonder what is actually written in there

Posted by Kourtis on June 03, 2010, 03:17 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Awesome! :-)

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on June 03, 2010, 03:49 AM report to moderator

Secrets of the Darkest Art book cover looks amazing!

Posted by Rodinius Black on June 03, 2010, 04:45 AM report to moderator
Dobbyafreeelf_thumb

Why is the Advanced Potion Making book here? A prop for DH? Does that mean Harry got it back from the Room of Requirement?

Posted by Promote Elfish Welfare [*SQUEE*] on June 03, 2010, 05:09 AM report to moderator
Deathly_002_001_thumb

Looks good … Except obviously the content … horrible Rita Skeeter

Posted by wiltabone on June 03, 2010, 06:07 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

No fewer than four Stunners had shot from the figures around the cabin toward Professor McGonagall. Halfway between cabin and castle the red beams collided with her. For a moment she looked luminous, illuminated by an eerie red glow, then was lifted right