Full Video of Radcliffe, Grint, Felton, and Gambon Interview from Wizarding World Theme Park

Actor Interviews
Posted by: Edward
June 17, 2010, 08:26 PM

As readers will recall, earlier today actors from the Harry Potter series were interviewed about their reactions to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction which is set to have its grand opening to the public tomorrow.  Leaky was part of the press conference and captured the event on video.  Available to watch in three parts, this interview features Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), and Michael Gambon (Dumbledore) speaking to their impression of the park, their favorite things about the park, and a little bit about the recently wrapped "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film.  Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Interviews News

Wand_thumb

Can’t wait to go!!!!!!!!!! FIRST!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 17, 2010, 08:57 PM report to moderator
Wicked_poster_by_pixarjunkie_thumb

So exciting! Thanks!

(Second!)

Posted by Scylla on June 17, 2010, 09:14 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe__rupert_grint__emma_watson_harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_movie_image_1_thumb

This website is by far the best coverage for any fan based follower of anything! Keep up the great work! Thanks for giving us our Pottermania!

Posted by crikeyhunter on June 17, 2010, 09:17 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

hahaha tht was funny :). tom said he poked him self witht hte ping.ONLY A FEW MRE HRS TILL THE PRK OPENS!!!

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on June 17, 2010, 10:15 PM report to moderator
3667972_thumb

Love it! The park sounds amazing i wish i was there!

Posted by har1020 on June 17, 2010, 10:35 PM report to moderator

That was a great interview! Tom looks so good with his hair back to normal!

Posted by hewy on June 18, 2010, 01:09 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

HAHA I love how Dan said he had some Orange Juice from Florida! He is just so funny! :) Great interviews and thanks so much for sharing! I love TLC!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 18, 2010, 02:02 AM report to moderator
Ellaandmia_thumb

Oh, Wow, I love them so much!
Dan is classic, i love how diffrent he is from harry, its a great contrast.

P.S I LOVE Ruperts shirt!

Posted by Elanoor_Evilene on June 18, 2010, 02:09 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

I have always liked the fact that HP actors are down to earth and articulate and I love their humor. Great covereage, Leaky!

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on June 18, 2010, 02:25 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

Rupert: I wanted to design hats(Dan: WHAT?!)..for a time.

HAHAHAHA!

Posted by YodatheHobbit on June 18, 2010, 03:25 AM report to moderator
E67bef30d36eed408465409ac450a25c1381c7da_normal_thumb

Excellent video guys :D thanks for showing us

Posted by HufflepuffCheerLeader on June 18, 2010, 03:47 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO UNBELIEVEABLY COOL!!!!! I CAN’T WAIT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D

Wig4_thumb

I can’t wait to go!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on June 18, 2010, 06:21 AM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

AHHHHH I want to go soooooooooo badly!!!!!! =D =D =D

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on June 18, 2010, 07:52 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

Thanks for the video! :)

Posted by Pollytomat on June 18, 2010, 12:50 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Personally, I'd have welcomed a dementor attack. A deadly struggle for my soul would have broken the monotony nicely. You think you've had it bad, at least you've been able to get out and about, stretch your legs, get into a few fights... I've been stuck