Emma Watson Hosts Farewell Dinner for Harry Potter Cast

Watson
Posted by: Mel
June 17, 2010, 08:23 PM

People is reporting that Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) hosted a dinner during the last week of filming "Deathly Hallows" as a way of saying good-bye to the series:

"'The last week of filming Emma had a dinner at her place, and we spoke about the best moments of filming, our secret crushes on set – all kinds of random questions,' says James Phelps, who plays mischievous Fred Weasley in the movies. 'But all the answers to these questions will stay in that room!'"
The article goes on to discuss a little bit of last night's Wizarding World of Harry Potter celebrity preview.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Would love to hear some of the answers to the questions that “stayed in that room”!

Posted by hewy on June 18, 2010, 12:42 AM report to moderator
300

That’s cool. It is sad to see Harry Potter end.

Posted by Hermione Granger -Weasley on June 18, 2010, 01:39 AM report to moderator
092410-hpdh29_thumb

I Love Emma

Posted by Glacius on June 18, 2010, 01:40 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That’s very sweet of Emma to do for everyone! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 18, 2010, 01:53 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

What I would have given to had been in that room. ;)

Posted by LunaLuver on June 18, 2010, 04:19 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Cry! (literally!) :’(

Wig4_thumb

That is so cute! i love Emma and the gang. Post party at the Park now!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on June 18, 2010, 06:23 AM report to moderator
Dh-3_thumb

choo chweet of Emma!!!i can understand how emotional + fun it wud’ve been….!! <3
may all ur frndshps last forever!!! :)

Posted by HermioneDreams on June 18, 2010, 06:37 AM report to moderator
186087_1721944089_7979824_n_thumb

So nice, It was fun I think, especially about the topic of crushes :)) haha.

Posted by blessi on June 18, 2010, 06:40 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

I don’t want Harry Potter to end. : (:(

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on June 18, 2010, 07:00 AM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Awwwwwwwwww I bet that was amazing!!♥

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on June 18, 2010, 07:51 AM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

I’m sooo sad :( That was so nice of Emma to do that. It was so hard finishing the DH book, I literally had a knot in my throat when I read: All was well. Now the movies of my favorite series in the whole world are about to come to an end and I feel so sad…

Posted by Brianna on June 18, 2010, 07:52 AM report to moderator

Secret crushes…I wonder if Emma and Dan finally fessed up. :) They’ve had some of the best chemistry on screen (probably a big part of why people thought Harry and Hermione would end up together), and even off screen at interviews together, that they’ve been asked often enough if they dated. I’m still predicting that someone will do a romantic flick with those two as the leads, like Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslett, a few years down the line.

Posted by kmac23va on June 18, 2010, 08:17 AM report to moderator
26dfd7603b091fe4c95efaad002edbaa46_thumb

oh thats so nice

Posted by LilLadySnape on June 18, 2010, 09:38 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Yeah that was real sweet of Emma. It must be so tough for all of the cast but, especially for the younger actors. HP has been their way of life and their family for pretty much all of their life.

Posted by Moose_Starr on June 18, 2010, 11:42 AM report to moderator

...the tentacles began wrapping themselves around Ron's arms like ropes.[br]"Harry, look what's happen -- no -- no, I don't like it -- no, stop -- [i]stop[/i] --"[br]But the thin ribbons were spinning around Ron's chests now. He tugged and tore at them as