Emma Watson Hosts Farewell Dinner for Harry Potter Cast

Watson
Posted by: Mel
June 17, 2010, 08:23 PM

People is reporting that Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) hosted a dinner during the last week of filming "Deathly Hallows" as a way of saying good-bye to the series:

"'The last week of filming Emma had a dinner at her place, and we spoke about the best moments of filming, our secret crushes on set – all kinds of random questions,' says James Phelps, who plays mischievous Fred Weasley in the movies. 'But all the answers to these questions will stay in that room!'"
The article goes on to discuss a little bit of last night's Wizarding World of Harry Potter celebrity preview.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Mv5bmje0njy5mte2nv5bml5banbnxkftztywnzu4mtk1

That is so cute! i love Emma and the gang. Post party at the Park now!

Posted by Beckster235 on June 17, 2010, 08:53 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

THat is so nice!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 17, 2010, 08:57 PM report to moderator
The_master_close_up_thumb

That’s pretty cool of her. I’m sure it’s very hard on a lot of the cast since they’ve been together so much over the last decade.

Posted by vespasian68967 on June 17, 2010, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Wicked_poster_by_pixarjunkie_thumb

Lol… I wish we had the answers to the questions. ;)

Posted by Scylla on June 17, 2010, 09:23 PM report to moderator

That is so nice, wow, all of them meeting for the last movie…………and after that? sniff, sniff I AM GOING TO MISS THEM SO MUCH!

Posted by Sanju on June 17, 2010, 09:36 PM report to moderator

so fun…

Posted by Dawna on June 17, 2010, 09:36 PM report to moderator
P1010012_thumb

aww :)

Posted by Gwynog'srabbit on June 17, 2010, 09:45 PM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

it’s hard for us to say goodbye….but for a group of people that grew up together? ouch

Posted by ProfessorAlice on June 17, 2010, 09:56 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Aww. I’m so sad that things are beginning to wrap up like this. I wonder if Jo went to visit the set one last time, ‘cause I imagine it’s sad for her, too.

Posted by The Hufflepuff Giraffe on June 17, 2010, 10:06 PM report to moderator
1034954509_rookshanks_thumb

I didn’t know that DH was wrapping up. I can’t wait to see the movie!

Posted by CrookshanksTheCat on June 17, 2010, 10:39 PM report to moderator
Buddychrist_thumb

To be a fly on the wall….

Posted by Triple_S on June 17, 2010, 10:42 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2013-07-08_at_3

ohhh “farewell” dinner! that makes me so sad, but at the same time… ohhh!

Posted by Scarhead on June 17, 2010, 10:52 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2013-07-08_at_3

ohhh “farewell” dinner! that makes me so sad, but at the same time… ohhh!

Posted by Scarhead on June 17, 2010, 10:52 PM report to moderator
Trio_walking_icon_thumb

I wish I could have been at that party (I don’t have any right besides being a megafan but still!)

Posted by Peverell62442 on June 17, 2010, 11:07 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Aww that’s cute. I bet it was fun :) What a great way to end things.

Posted by da_member0808 on June 17, 2010, 11:29 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Aunt Petunia's masterpiece of a pudding, the mountain of cream and sugared violets, was floating up near the ceiling. On top of a cupboard in the corner crouched Dobby.[br]"No," croaked Harry. "Please... they'll kill me...."