Dan Radcliffe in "L'Uomo Vogue"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
June 15, 2010, 08:04 PM

Thanks to our friends at DanRadcliffe.com, we have pictures in our Image Galleries of Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) from the July/August issue of "L'Uomo Vogue." Radcliffe is featured on the cover of the magazine, and the other images show Radcliffe in a bowling alley.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Just LOOK at those balls!!!

Posted by Won_Two on June 16, 2010, 12:57 AM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

I agree with theREALGinnyWeasley…. He looks so handsome!!!!! Our little boy has become a man!!

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on June 16, 2010, 03:51 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

prity good photos.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on June 16, 2010, 03:55 AM report to moderator
Ikawalo_thumb

cool photos.

Posted by tjerriam on June 16, 2010, 05:34 AM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

Lol at the cover picture. It’s like “I wuv my bowling ball” :P Weird pictures

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on June 16, 2010, 08:25 AM report to moderator

I think he looks kind of weird there…. No offense Dan.
What is that for anyway?

Posted by WhyAllTheGlitter™ on June 16, 2010, 09:18 AM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Reaaaaally weird pics, but they’re nice.Go Dan!! =)

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on June 16, 2010, 09:29 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

I like the third pic the best. They’re all good pics altho, the pic with him laying across the bowling balls is kind of a weird concept lol

Posted by Moose_Starr on June 16, 2010, 10:41 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Needless to say, I do find these images unusual…but good. Good luck to Mr. Radcliffe as he advances onto his post-Potter career.

Posted by Kirk on June 16, 2010, 02:27 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

haha I love the bowling ball one! He looks rather distressed. :P It kind of reminds me of a circus theme…

Posted by chocolaterabbits on June 16, 2010, 02:34 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Freaking stylish Daniel! I love the clothes, very interesting as well as the photo shoot!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on June 16, 2010, 04:36 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on June 17, 2010, 08:29 AM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

Cool…a bit odd …but cool!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on June 17, 2010, 10:28 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Hooooooot ;) He’s looking diiiiirty and gorgeous :) But the clothes scare me :S

Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

I agree with everyone else….weird pics. I think the lighting in the pics is a bit dark and I wish he didn’t have so much makeup on!!! Hopefully he will do some more photo shoots in the near future!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on June 17, 2010, 05:44 PM report to moderator

Smiling and waving at him from every page were his mother and father.[br] "Sent owls off ter all yer parents' old school friends, askin' fer photos... knew yeh didn' have any... d'yeh like it?"[br] Harry couldn't speak, but Hagrid understood.