Knight Bus Speeds into Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
Posted by: Edward
June 14, 2010, 04:32 PM

Universal Orlando has released this image of the Knight Bus, as seen in the "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" films, arriving at Universal Orlando Resort, the home of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  The accompanying caption reads:

The Knight Bus arrives at Universal Orlando Resort, ready to help kick-off grand opening events for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Arriving straight from the UK, the 21-foot, triple-decker is the actual bus featured in the Harry Potter films. Set for a grand opening on June 18, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is the only place in the world where the wonder, excitement and adventure of the Harry Potter books and films comes to life.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Happy_thumb

I wish I could go too. But Hong Kong is too far from ther… :-(

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on June 15, 2010, 07:39 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

That is pretty epic!

Ikawalo_thumb

thats so cool!! i wish i could see it and I hope everyone who’s going has an awesome time!

Posted by tjerriam on June 15, 2010, 11:09 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wish i could go to the grand opening but i cant. hey are the actors from harry potter going to be at the park on the grand opening

Posted by emma138 on June 15, 2010, 11:51 AM report to moderator
Thumb_dh_unofficialstills_harry_ron_hermione_012_thumb

I’m not going until next summer, my husband is taking me for our 25th wedding anniversary. I didn’t even know they where planning to bring the Knight Bus over. Now I can see the Hogwarts Express and the Knight Bus! I still can’t wait to go, I want to see everything!

Posted by dreampotter [ROAR!] on June 15, 2010, 12:06 PM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

That is way cool. I love the Knight Bus, on the two-disc PoA DVD set there is a documentary thingy about how they made the Knight Bus and, that thing actually drives around. I wonder if it will do rides at WWOHP or, if it will just be there for show. It would be neat to be able to take a look around inside it tho.

Posted by Moose_Starr on June 15, 2010, 12:17 PM report to moderator
Asp10_thumb

Aww! This is too cool!

Posted by Finny on June 15, 2010, 01:10 PM report to moderator
1397609l0if0nrnth_thumb

@emma138 according to reports several of the memebers of the cast are attending

Posted by wintec on June 15, 2010, 01:27 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

is it gonna stay? I REALLY want to see it whenever I go… :)

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on June 15, 2010, 03:11 PM report to moderator

I hope it stays awhile! Going in Sept and really, really, really want to see it as well as everthing else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by hewy on June 15, 2010, 05:44 PM report to moderator
Rob2_thumb

I cannot wait to have my picture next to it!!

Posted by HermyGrnger on June 15, 2010, 06:11 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

So can you actually ride the knight bus? I would love to.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on June 15, 2010, 09:03 PM report to moderator
Picnik_collage_simple_thumb

So you actually ride it!

...the angel on top of the tree was actually a garden gnome that had bitten Fred on the ankle... Stupefied, painted gold, stuffed into a miniature tutu and with small wings glued to its back, it glowered down at them all, the ugliest angel Harry had ever