Knight Bus Speeds into Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
Posted by: Edward
June 14, 2010, 04:32 PM

Universal Orlando has released this image of the Knight Bus, as seen in the "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" films, arriving at Universal Orlando Resort, the home of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  The accompanying caption reads:

The Knight Bus arrives at Universal Orlando Resort, ready to help kick-off grand opening events for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Arriving straight from the UK, the 21-foot, triple-decker is the actual bus featured in the Harry Potter films. Set for a grand opening on June 18, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is the only place in the world where the wonder, excitement and adventure of the Harry Potter books and films comes to life.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

1980 Points

WHOA!!! I really want to go now.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on June 14, 2010, 06:41 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb_thumb

That is so awesome I can not wait to go.

Posted by Roseann on June 14, 2010, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That looks so cool! I can’t wait to actually be there myself!

Wand_thumb

I wonder how big the plane had to be to ship that over?

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 14, 2010, 07:04 PM report to moderator
100_1923_thumb

I can’t wait to see the Knight Bus!! The grand opening is going to be so exciting!! Just 3 more days…..

Posted by PygmyPuff85 on June 14, 2010, 07:06 PM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

it would be so cool if they had The Knight Bus there for people who’ve parked far away… they could ride the bus until they were closer to the entrance.

Posted by ProfessorAlice on June 14, 2010, 07:46 PM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

The REAL KNIGHT BUS!!!!!

THAT IS SOOOOOOO COOOOLLLLL!!!!

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on June 14, 2010, 08:16 PM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

Oh thats sooo cool! too bad i wont be able to see it ):

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on June 14, 2010, 08:22 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Wonderful! I hope they let fans ride on it. I hope, Wintec, that you have a blast!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on June 14, 2010, 08:30 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That is so awesome!! I wish I could be there for the grand opening!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 14, 2010, 08:47 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

that is so cool!!!!!!!!! and you are so lucky wintec!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on June 14, 2010, 09:00 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

people would pay so much to be shuttled from the resort to the park in the knight bus

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 14, 2010, 09:45 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Too bad Ernie died…

Posted by Won_Two on June 14, 2010, 11:36 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

T_T So all the cool stuff will happen in the opening day?!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on June 15, 2010, 03:32 AM report to moderator
Assassin_of_the_tsar_thumb

I wished I could go:( Not fair!!!

Posted by Milla Aiko Indie on June 15, 2010, 07:29 AM report to moderator

"My dear...," Professor Trelawney breathed, gazing up at Harry. "It is here, plainer than ever before... my dear, stalking toward you, growing ever closer.. the Gr --"[br]"Oh, for [i]goodness'[/i] sake!" said Hermione loudly. "Not that ridiculous Grim [i]

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014