Dan Radcliffe Discusses the Last Day of Filming "Deathly Hallows"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
June 14, 2010, 03:03 AM

Yesterday at the Tony Awards, Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) spoke about wrapping up the shooting of "Deathly Hallows":

"'Everyone was really devastated. It was really, really sad,' Radcliffe said Sunday. '[We] were crying quite a lot.' ...When asked how it felt to end his role as the boy wizard, Radcliffe said, 'It's a weird, weird feeling.'"
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" will be released in theatres November 19th, 2010, and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released July 15th, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Asp10_thumb

sigh It’s rather sad to see it all finally wrap up.

Posted by Finny on June 14, 2010, 11:07 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

It must be so weird and sad for all of the cast and crew. It feels weird and sad for me but, they have lived and breathed HP pretty much every day for a huge part of their lives. I can not believe that it’s really over, I keep thinking that something will come along to save us …
Beedle : The Movie. Yeah I can just see it now …

Posted by Moose_Starr on June 14, 2010, 11:25 AM report to moderator
Hl002-1allinye_thumb

He’s not going to be the only one crying. I have a feeling a period of mouing is going to follow the release of the last part.

Posted by jedisakora on June 14, 2010, 12:09 PM report to moderator
91276076-92c0d0bb89d5acf6cf757ac328660480

That’s really sad! It didn’t really hit me that they’d finished until I read this, now it really does feel like the end of an era. Luckily we have the deathly hallows (part 1 &2), the wizarding world and looking around the set to look forward to! :)

Posted by Mischief_Managed *Roar* on June 14, 2010, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

they really cried….
yeah i’ll cry too

Posted by Ness95 on June 14, 2010, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Kyron_trucks_-_copy_thumb

I am sooo glad the trio actors stayed with it until the end. It’s sad now, but think of all the memories they will be able to share with their own children and grandchildren when they are old enough to discover Harry Potter. Amazing….

Posted by agentzac on June 14, 2010, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

It has been a fun, wonderful ride. I consider myself quite fortunate to have lived through it all.

Posted by Won_Two on June 14, 2010, 12:51 PM report to moderator
What_the_hell_is_a_hufflepuff__by_emptymug_thumb

It’s unbelieveable. I mean, they’re actually finished. I’m tearing up over here..

Posted by Andrea Black on June 14, 2010, 01:07 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

AWWWWWW…… :’(

Posted by eiVega on June 14, 2010, 01:21 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

;(

Posted by Christine on June 14, 2010, 01:31 PM report to moderator
Harry_-_the_forest_again_thumb

Wow – " cut, print, check the gate ". To hear those words being uttered for the final time…. Wow. So sad. I remember how sad Pter Jackson was to finish LOTR and kept making Elijah Wood retake the last scene over and over ; ( the scene of Frodo at BagEnd and finishing the Red Book , " there’s room for a little more ..) Many many tears were shed after that.

I can only imagine the tears shed after the final take on what was sure to be the longest, happiest ride in fimmaking history. And we all got to be a part of it. My tears join theirs.

Posted by Hinkypunkmum on June 14, 2010, 02:01 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

OMG: I can imagine everyone crying. I’m tearing up right now!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Matea on June 14, 2010, 02:07 PM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW I am sure that it was very hard to say goodbye to fellow actors when you have worked together as long as this has taken to produce and finish all the films/Movies from all of J.K. Rowlings books based on the Life of Harry Potter!! I am also sure that all of them will remain good friends and keep in tough with each other. As for the rest of us we will always have our books and Movies to refer to and pass them on to our future generations to come!!! I really enjoyed seeing Dan at the Tony Awards last night!!! and I SAY HARRY POTTER WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on June 14, 2010, 02:09 PM report to moderator

how sad8(

Posted by Mew5645 on June 14, 2010, 02:18 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Aww I can’t believe it’s officially over now. It hasn’t quite hit me yet…. :(( It’s the end of an awesomely amazing era

Posted by da_member0808 on June 14, 2010, 02:27 PM report to moderator

"Now, what we're studyin' today is pretty rare, I reckon I'm probably the on'y person in Britain who's managed ter train 'em --"[br]"And you're sure they're trained, are [br]you?" said Malfoy, the panic in his voice even more pronounced now. "Only it woul