Rupert Grint Brings Ice Cream Truck to Last Day of "Deathly Hallows" Filming

Grint
Posted by: Edward
June 13, 2010, 04:08 PM

A bit more today on the final day of filming for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" comes again from the Twitter account of actor Warwick Davis.  The Professor Flitwick and Griphook actor tweeted that Rupert Grint, who portrays the character of Ron Weasley, arrived on set in his much talked about ice cream van, and served the cast and crew with frozen treats.  His tweet reads:

For the last day on 'HP', Rupert 'Mr Whippy' Grint arrived in his ice cream van & served up 99s for cast & crew... It brought a smile to everyones face on what was a very emotional day. It was a thrill to see a teaser for 'Deathly Hallows' too. :)
The photo of Mr. Grint's ice cream van can be seen right here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Hermione_grange_thumb

OMG! I knew it he will do something like that after I heard he bought the ice cream truck lol.

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on June 13, 2010, 09:45 PM report to moderator
Ohai_thumb

Rupert amazes me.

Posted by kelsypants on June 13, 2010, 09:52 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

gnar bro

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 13, 2010, 10:29 PM report to moderator

I love that Rupert has an ice cream van :) and bringing ice cream to the set was a very sweet thing to do (no pun intended :)).

Posted by lessthan on June 13, 2010, 10:41 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Should say: Mr. Weasley… not Mr. Whippy!!!

Posted by Won_Two on June 13, 2010, 10:56 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

First of all: I adore Rupes!
Second: This is adorable and sad, at the same time :-s

Posted by devilskinn on June 13, 2010, 11:45 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

Rupert is so cool!

Posted by Pollytomat on June 14, 2010, 12:25 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Such a cool thing for him to do.

Posted by LunaLuver on June 14, 2010, 12:39 AM report to moderator
Iconator_7a1a755f97b01ab21a2d5f3eab1cdd40_thumb

I love how to this day, after ten years of the HP movies, whenever they mention an actor’s name they are always sure to comment on what character that person portrays. Somehow, I think after ten years its common knowledge that Rupert Grint plays Ron and so forth. I’m not bashing; I just think it’s funny! :P

Posted by doxycide [WBM]{Totally Awesome!!} on June 14, 2010, 01:06 AM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

haha thats awesome

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on June 14, 2010, 01:14 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

I think that’s such a Ron thing to do. Having treats in a very emotional day. Heheh. Nice going, Rupert!

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on June 14, 2010, 01:48 AM report to moderator

Seems like a sweet (literally!) and very Ron-like thing to do! Ron always lightened the mood in the books too… I bet it was such a sad day.

Posted by iamnotworriedharry on June 14, 2010, 02:08 AM report to moderator

I love Rupert. He’s always been my favorite of the trio actors.

Posted by Bellatricksthestrange on June 14, 2010, 02:10 AM report to moderator
Hinkypunk2_thumb

Seems fitting since his character had a sweet tooth!

Posted by Hinkypunk on June 14, 2010, 03:16 AM report to moderator
Http_3a_2f_2f24

wooow he’s cool

Posted by Emmaria on June 14, 2010, 03:24 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You wait, when I'm seventeen --"[br]"I'm sure you'll dazzle us all with hitherto unsuspected magical skills," yawned Fred.[br]"And speaking of hitherto unsuspected skills, Ronald," said George, "what is this we hear from Ginny about you and a young lady