Read "The Necromancer" with Jo's Book Nook

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Rosi
June 13, 2010, 07:17 PM

Jo's Book Nook, our non-Harry Potter book club at the Leaky Lounge, invite you to join them in reading The Necromancer by Michael Scott. The Necromancer is the fourth title in Scott's The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series and is preceded by The Alchemyst, The Magician and The Sorceress. The forum for the first three books in the series has been re-opened with new discussions, including topics on the themes and questions arising from the fourth installment.

For those of you in the UK where The Necromancer is not released until the 5th of August, the forum will re-open on the 14th of August in order to allow British readers to participate in the discussions.

Jo's Book Nook is open to all MyLeaky members; take part via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

coool! can’t wait :) first!

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on June 13, 2010, 07:45 PM report to moderator

I read all of them already.

Posted by bandrocksforever *ROAR!* on June 13, 2010, 07:52 PM report to moderator

I had no idea that the book came out already! I love those books

Posted by dobbylvr on June 13, 2010, 08:06 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I can’t read that book…sadly. Cause I can’t get my own copy, it isn’t put yet in Canada! But I read the first two books!

I had no idea that the book came out already! I love those books

Posted by dobbylvr on June 13, 2010, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

But I can’t wait to check out the book though!

Harry_potter_seal_thumb

I’m reading thoses books right now! They are really great!

Posted by Jacket on June 13, 2010, 08:22 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

That sounds nice…

Posted by Won_Two on June 13, 2010, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

ill pass but have fun guys

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 13, 2010, 10:28 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I want to read them!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 14, 2010, 09:23 AM report to moderator
Asp10_thumb

I haven’t read the first three yet! But have fun!

Posted by Finny on June 14, 2010, 11:05 AM report to moderator
Hl002-1allinye_thumb

I couldn’t get through the first one. It took the whole book to set up a plot which is something i just can’t stand.

Posted by jedisakora on June 14, 2010, 12:07 PM report to moderator
002_thumb

we’ve only just got the sorceress in england. i’m going to have to wait forever to get it :(

Posted by Iris Lily™ on June 14, 2010, 12:14 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I hope I am able to participate in this conversation!

Posted by Kirk on June 14, 2010, 05:24 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb_thumb

I can not wait to read these books Iam so excited boy I feel like hermione getting ready to study lol

Posted by Roseann on June 14, 2010, 07:09 PM report to moderator

"You killed my parents," said Harry, his voice shaking slightly, but his wand hand quite steady.[br]Black stared up at him out of those sunken eyes.[br]"I don't deny it," he said very quietly. "But if you knew the whole story."