Tom Felton Discusses Rickman and Fiennes Performances in "Deathly Hallows"

Felton
Posted by: Mel
June 12, 2010, 05:50 PM

Since finishing filming "Deathly Hallows" Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) has spoken about acting with Ralph Fiennes (Lord Voldemort) and Alan Rickman (Professor Snape) in "Deathly Hallows":

"I've never worked with Ralph one-on-one [until recently], Alan Rickman was there and several dark presences so it was very daunting and there are some horrifically evil speeches. There's a lot to look forward to, definitely."
He goes on to speak about how he views Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) as a "father to [him] in the acting world," and he'll "definitely be keeping in touch" with Isaacs.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Upclose_of_me_thumb

I’m so excited for the movies!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 13, 2010, 08:52 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Tom is amazing in the words he uses.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on June 13, 2010, 09:11 PM report to moderator

Speaking of Jason Isaacs… I just watched a show that he was in called “Brotherhood” (I loved it) and it took me a few episodes to realize that it was him! He looks SOOO different as Lucius, it’s weird!

Posted by Bellatricksthestrange on June 14, 2010, 02:14 AM report to moderator
Asp10_thumb

That’s sweet that he’s made such nice relationships and it’s cool how into it they all are.

Posted by Finny on June 14, 2010, 11:02 AM report to moderator
Hg_thumb

Lucky Tom to be able to work so closely with those three acting icons. Can’t decide whom I admire most.

Posted by Chreechree on June 14, 2010, 04:18 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

“Horrifically evil speeches”, oooh that sounds so sinister! I can’t wait to see DH and to see how it plays out on film! I hope Tom does keep in touch with Jason since they were father and son on screen, that would be really nice.

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on June 15, 2010, 01:22 PM report to moderator

"Well, look who it is," said Malfoy in his usual lazy drawl, pulling open the compartment door. "Potty and the Weasel... I heard your father finally got his hands on some gold this summer, Weasley," said Malfoy. "Did your mother die of shock?"