Tom Felton Discusses Rickman and Fiennes Performances in "Deathly Hallows"

Felton
Posted by: Mel
June 12, 2010, 05:50 PM

Since finishing filming "Deathly Hallows" Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) has spoken about acting with Ralph Fiennes (Lord Voldemort) and Alan Rickman (Professor Snape) in "Deathly Hallows":

"I've never worked with Ralph one-on-one [until recently], Alan Rickman was there and several dark presences so it was very daunting and there are some horrifically evil speeches. There's a lot to look forward to, definitely."
He goes on to speak about how he views Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) as a "father to [him] in the acting world," and he'll "definitely be keeping in touch" with Isaacs.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Images_thumb

Exciting :)

Posted by IloveDobby on June 13, 2010, 09:31 AM report to moderator

Ralph is going to make DH even more awesome, and Voldemort even more evil, and cruel and maniacal. I am soooo excited, because you know that Voldemort will always pull through, and make you shudder! I can totally believe that Tom, Alan, and Ralph are to make an amazing performance for sure!

Posted by WhyAllTheGlitterâ„¢ on June 13, 2010, 09:37 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

i can’t wait for the films anymore i’m so curious

Posted by Ness95 on June 13, 2010, 10:46 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I really can’t wait. All of these little tidbits we get from interviews and the like are getting me really impatient. This is going to be one hell of a movie (both of them!).

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on June 13, 2010, 11:10 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on June 13, 2010, 11:11 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on June 13, 2010, 11:11 AM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

i cant wait to see the movie

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on June 13, 2010, 11:12 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Accidental triple post, sorry!

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on June 13, 2010, 11:12 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Jason Isaacs seems a real great guy. So I wonder who else was included in the several dark presences other than Ralph Fiennes and Alan Rickman … it sure sounds as tho they are including alot more Snapey dialog in this movie with the horrifically evil speeches.
woohoo I am so excited for this movie, only 158 days to wait.

Posted by Moose_Starr on June 13, 2010, 11:34 AM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

I would love to “keep in touch” with Isaacs myself. ;)

Posted by DeliaDee on June 13, 2010, 12:04 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

ooh sounds spooky!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on June 13, 2010, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

ooh the evil people…DH is my favourite book, hope the movie does it justice!

Posted by i_am_hermione on June 13, 2010, 01:16 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Both Alan Rickman and Ralph Fiennes area amazing actors, and so is Jason Isaacs! The scene with Lord Voldemort and Snape being killed will be chilling, if I read his comments right. I think that Deathly Hallows will be wonderful, even if it is in two parts. Pretty exciting news!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on June 13, 2010, 03:09 PM report to moderator

This is going to be soooooo good. They are all wonderful actors!

Posted by hewy on June 13, 2010, 04:28 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How very nice…

Posted by Won_Two on June 13, 2010, 04:55 PM report to moderator

To cap it all, Luna told him over dinner that no copy of [i]The Quibbler[/i] had ever sold out faster.[br]"Dad's reprinting!" she told Harry, her eyes popping excitedly. "He can't believe it, he says people seem even more interested in this than the Crump

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014