"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Filming Wraps Today

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 12, 2010, 01:19 PM

After ten years of production, filming of the Harry Potter movies is set to wrap today, June 12th.  According to a twitter update by actor Warwick Davis (Professor Flitwick and Griphook), principal photography on "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" was completed today.  He tweets:

The end of an Era - today is officially the last day of principal photography on 'Harry Potter' - ever. I feel honoured to be here as the director shouts cut for the very last time. Farewell Harry & Hogwarts, it's been magic! x
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" will arrive in theaters November 19, 2010, and "Deathly Hallows" Part II" will be released on July 15, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Wig4_thumb

It’s so sad!I think I just might cry,I wish nothing but the best for the cast and crew from this legendary series.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on June 13, 2010, 04:47 AM report to moderator

and I will miss the train ride in,
and the pranks pulled by the twins,
and though it’s nowhere I have been,
I’ll keep on smiling, of the times I had with them….

Ten years of our lives. That’s my whole teenhood for me, all those important grownig years involved this. I reckon it’s made me who I am…. sob……….

Posted by blue_dreamer on June 13, 2010, 05:38 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Waaaa! I cant believe the filming is over. This is the end of a saga. I just cant take it. No no no.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 13, 2010, 05:52 AM report to moderator

So so so so so so sad… I think I’ll really realise the movies are over when DH comes out…it’ll be so emotional!

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on June 13, 2010, 07:25 AM report to moderator

OMG, I can’t believe this, I don’t want to believe this!!! :( I’m about cry because Harry Potter has been an ENORMOUS part of my life and the fact that it’s over makes me sooo sad… How will continue my life without it… :( I guess I can only read the books and watch the movies over and over again… :(

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on June 13, 2010, 07:45 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I am actually crying :( this is so sad its over :’(

Posted by IloveDobby on June 13, 2010, 09:06 AM report to moderator

Oh my gosh. I cant believe it. Why does it have to end?! Why?!?!?!?!
SOB
Thanks to all of the cast, you guys made the movies what they are today. Thank you directors also, because without you guys, we wouldnt have been supplied with Harry Potter movies.
How can a decade seemingly go by that fast? I wish i could just relive it all again.
Thank you all!
HARRY POTTER WILL LIVE FOREVER!

Posted by WhyAllTheGlitter™ on June 13, 2010, 09:29 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

i feel so nostalgic :( …

Posted by IloveDobby on June 13, 2010, 09:29 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

i’am soo sad, nothing will follow

Posted by Ness95 on June 13, 2010, 10:44 AM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

sob!!! i cant believe its over!!!! of course i want to congradulate the cast and crew for their wonderful job. but still its over sob!!!!!

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on June 13, 2010, 11:05 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Why did they film so quickly?!?!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on June 13, 2010, 11:25 AM report to moderator
Avatardeathlyhallows_thumb

Wow… this really is the end of the production of Harry Potter, isn’t it…

Posted by Prosophules on June 13, 2010, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Sirius_eowyn_2_normal_thumb

Nooooooooo………oh what i am i going to do??, no more Harry Potter each year, i think i’m going to cry!…its too sad, not sure i’m ready to say goodbye just yet!

Fare-well Harry and Hogwarts, you shall be greatly missed!! :0(

Posted by Éowyn_Brooks on June 13, 2010, 12:30 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It can’t be over!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It just can’t be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(sobs uncontrollablely)

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on June 13, 2010, 12:31 PM report to moderator
Noavatar-normal_thumb

So sad :(

Posted by stregs12 on June 13, 2010, 01:31 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

[Harry was] staring at the small window set into the double doors that marked the start of a corridor signposted SPELL DAMAGE. A man was peering out at them all with his nose pressed against the glass. He had wavy blond hair, bright blue eyes, and a broad