Reminder: PotterCast at Infinitus this July; Conference Registration Closes June 22

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
June 10, 2010, 05:50 PM

A reminder today that PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, will be hosting a live podcast event at Universal Orlando Resort, the home of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park, as part of the Infinitus 2010 Harry Potter fan conference taking place July 15 - 18.  Taking place on Saturday, July 17 at 12 PM EST, our live PotterCast recording will feature Melissa, John, and Frak at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort, talking Potter, the Wizarding World, the upcoming "Deathly Hallows" film, and much more.

In order to attend this event, readers must be registered attendees of Infinitus 2010.  Registration is still open-- but going quickly-- and will close on June 22nd.  Infinitus offers both full conference packages, starting at $200, and day passes, starting at $45.  Complete registration information can be found at this link.  Remember to use "Leaky" or "TLC" as your referral code!

On a related note, PotterCast recently got a preview of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction at Universal Orlando, and has posted a number of videos and reports from the experience.  Our coverage is as follows:

PotterCast from the Park

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Wand_thumb

Wish I could go! FIRST!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 10, 2010, 07:05 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Won’t be able to make it….

Posted by Won_Two on June 10, 2010, 07:49 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I wish I could go, but this this time I won’t be able to make it…..

Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Wish i would be there too.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 10, 2010, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish I could attend but hope that everyone who is has a wonderful, magical, and informative time there.

Posted by Kirk on June 10, 2010, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

really wish i could go but broke

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 10, 2010, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Wish I could go, but alas saving my money for LeakyCon 2011! ;-)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 10, 2010, 11:18 PM report to moderator

Aw man….I wish I could go to the pottercast, but I won’t be in Orlando until the 17th, so I can’t attend the conference! No fair!

Posted by songbird on June 11, 2010, 05:01 AM report to moderator
Merope_thumb

Its so annoying that nothing happens near me! I so want to go!!!

Posted by Elyssia Riddle x on June 11, 2010, 11:01 AM report to moderator
Asp10_thumb

I feel your pain, Elyssia Riddle x! The worst is that stuff does happen in places just out of my range.

Posted by Finny on June 11, 2010, 11:03 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Good luck to all who can attend! Have a great time.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on June 13, 2010, 03:18 PM report to moderator

The hooded figure raised its head and looked right at Harry -- unicorn blood was dribbling down its front. It got to its feet and came swiftly toward Harry -- he couldn't move for fear.