Leaky in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Part 2!

Events
Posted by: Melissa
June 01, 2010, 11:02 AM

As promised, here is the second (of we don't know how many, because we have so much footage it's bordering on ludicrous) part of our trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter park. More butterbeer, the Hogwarts Express conductor, Honeydukes, and more in this installment: these videos will also be available in the video galleries shortly!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Events News

P4093399_thumb

I love it!!!!! I wish I could go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :‘( :’(

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on June 01, 2010, 11:04 AM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

wow,i wanna go..
off topic but there’s a new trailer for the DH video game here:http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/harry-potter-goes-third-person-shooter

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on June 01, 2010, 11:17 AM report to moderator
P1010012_thumb

LMAO at Frak’s double-fisted butterbeers!

Posted by Gwynog'srabbit on June 01, 2010, 11:17 AM report to moderator
Funny-pictures-you-must-answer-riddles-to-pee_thumb

I’m loving all this footage. My husband and I just booked our trip for December. I’m so excited to see this stuff in person!

Posted by Jessi on June 01, 2010, 11:30 AM report to moderator
38169_676962834274_38307955_37739912_3182281_n_thumb

OMG…cannot WAIT to go!!!

Posted by jfrancis04 on June 01, 2010, 11:32 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

the double fist did it for me

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 01, 2010, 11:37 AM report to moderator
Avcj_thumb

Looks like so much fun! I can’t wait to go!

Posted by Princess Leia on June 01, 2010, 12:09 PM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

oh………….my………….godric. i want to be there!

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on June 01, 2010, 12:56 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

awesome! I CANT WAIT TO GO SOMETIME!…like in 2 years but still!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on June 01, 2010, 12:59 PM report to moderator
Felton_posed_kaizfeng_006_thumb

Looks like a great time, I can’t wait to go!!!

Posted by Slytherins do it better on June 01, 2010, 01:03 PM report to moderator

hahahah the random girl riding with you guys :P

Posted by trumpetgirly [ROAR] on June 01, 2010, 01:27 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

OMG! You guys are awesome! I love seeing your reactions to everything…. it all looks so cool! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 01, 2010, 01:36 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

Amazing! The rollercoaster seemed fun and not too scary))) And the butterbeer… mmmm!
And the Hogwarts Express, of course, is AWESOME! :)

Posted by Pollytomat on June 01, 2010, 01:58 PM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

THIS IS SOOO AWESOME!
You are so lucky to have been there already!!

Posted by Nicci Weasley on June 01, 2010, 02:16 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

i am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone who is already there… i am so jealous!!!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on June 01, 2010, 02:35 PM report to moderator

"Tell me, how is Lucius Malfoy these days? I expect he's delighted his lapdog's working at Hogwarts, isn't he?"[br]"Speaking of dogs," said Snape softly, "did you know that Lucius Malfoy recognized you last time you risked a little jaunt outside?'