New Screenshots from LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 Video Game

Video Games
Posted by: Edward
May 04, 2010, 09:02 PM

In a followup to our post below, WB has just released a series of brand new screenshots from the forthcoming LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 video game.  Available to view right here in our Image Galleries, these new shots give us a glimpse at the Trio, Harry fighting the Dementors, Snape, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, the Knight Bus, and many more.

As a reminder, the LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 video game will be released this June.  Preorders are available via our Cauldron Shop on the XBox 360, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, PSP, and Windows XP platforms.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

LOVE it!!

Posted by JessSnape on May 05, 2010, 01:32 PM report to moderator
Colorful_desktop_candy_by_alsnd12-400x300_thumb

i canĀ“t wait to get it!!

Posted by hermi0ne_228 on May 05, 2010, 02:49 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

cool shots!!! Cant wait!!!

Posted by HP*JOSIAH*HP on May 05, 2010, 05:09 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Awesome! I once actually had a lego Quirrell.

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 05, 2010, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Image

i already pre ordered! sweet!!!!!!

Posted by magicmaniac on May 05, 2010, 05:51 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

They look hilarious! I can’t wait till I can get my hands on one of those games.

Ss_chp11_thumb

The Lego games look fun. I’ve tried the other Lego games. They look really interesting.

Posted by sgarime1 on May 05, 2010, 09:08 PM report to moderator
Photo_on_2010-09-07_at_18

Koolio

Posted by wheezesemployee on May 06, 2010, 12:04 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

cant wait to pick it up

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on May 06, 2010, 09:48 AM report to moderator
I192587094_85973_3_thumb

aargh it loooks epiiiiiiiiic :DDDDD aaah!!!! need. it. so. baaaad!

Posted by vampirie on May 07, 2010, 01:58 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

The game looks so fantastic to play that I am actually contemplating my own video game console in order to enjoy it.

Posted by Kirk on May 08, 2010, 12:15 PM report to moderator

cool…I adore the picture of Ron close to the chess pieces, I mean he was always second best to Harry…

Posted by Airallia on May 09, 2010, 11:41 AM report to moderator

so absalotely awsome! I can’t wait and these screenshots are brilliant, i might just use one for my profile.

Posted by HelenaHogwarts on May 12, 2010, 12:19 PM report to moderator
Picasion
1919 Points

looks awesome!!!

Posted by JackMeggers on May 31, 2010, 11:52 AM report to moderator

"You -- wait," he panted, staring up at James with an expression of purest loathing. "You -- wait..."[br]"Wait for what?" said Sirius coolly. "What're you going to do, Snivelly, wipe your nose on us?"

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014