Leaky in the Potter Park, Part 1!

Events
Posted by: Melissa
May 29, 2010, 05:54 PM

Again, PotterCast and Leaky were in the new Harry Potter park today and have a ton to share - here's part one of the excursion. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Events News

Felton_posed_kaizfeng_006_thumb

Amazing! I can’t wait to go!

Posted by Slytherins do it better on June 01, 2010, 09:12 AM report to moderator

I can’t wait to see it!! I can’t wait for July! Wish I was going one month earlier for the opening!

Posted by songbird on June 01, 2010, 03:35 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I’m so jealous but I can’t watch too much or I spoil it for next year when I go. Not even eczema can stop me.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on June 01, 2010, 03:48 PM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

The might not want to have glass cups outside because people act stupid when it gets late and they get drunk. Though there are a lot of bars outside Islands of adventure and universal.

Posted by decarus on June 01, 2010, 07:09 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

You guys are so lucky…and thank you for uploading this !

Posted by vandy[FTC] on June 02, 2010, 03:03 AM report to moderator

Hello, everybody, I am new here. Here is something might be helpful for you.www.zstar.hk www.edgei-ds.cn (many movies to download)www.tigersupermall.com

Posted by zstarsales04 on June 03, 2010, 12:12 AM report to moderator
Ss_chp11_thumb

The Potter park looks really cool.

Posted by sgarime1 on June 03, 2010, 03:57 AM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

OMG!!!!!!!! I cant wait to go!!!!

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on June 06, 2010, 12:50 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

butterbeer!! I cannot wait to go!

Posted by KC Nox on June 11, 2010, 01:29 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"The Grim, my dear, the Grim!" cried Professor Trelawney, who looked shocked that Harry hadn't understood. "The giant, spectral dog that haunts churchyards! My dear boy, it is an [br]omen -- the worst omen -- of [i]death[/i]!"