Leaky in the Potter Park, Part 1!

Events
Posted by: Melissa
May 29, 2010, 05:54 PM

Again, PotterCast and Leaky were in the new Harry Potter park today and have a ton to share - here's part one of the excursion. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Events News

DAMN! I’m blown away. NO FAIR!!! I cannot bear living on another frickin continent than that park!
OK, exaggerating bit time, but that’s kind of the reaction I had just upon seeing the butterbeer mug. I WANT ONE!

Posted by Lupa on May 31, 2010, 01:12 AM report to moderator

*big time (not “bit time”), whops.

Posted by Lupa on May 31, 2010, 01:13 AM report to moderator
Platform_9_34_thumb

Great video gang. Please talk to some more of the park employees and some children. Hoist a butterbeer for me.

Posted by beallgood01 *WBM* on May 31, 2010, 03:03 AM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

I Really want to go! It looks so cool! Unforatntaly I won’t be able to go unless I win a sweepstakes I entered, but I dought it. So I am saving up to go next year!

Posted by Heather Staples on May 31, 2010, 09:43 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_025-copy_thumb

anyone notice that the guy said “young children who have grown up with the series”? hate to break it to you guy, but the people who have grown up with harry potter are all in the 20s now. The young kids are the late starters. we still love them, though.

Posted by Rinny on May 31, 2010, 11:13 AM report to moderator

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so awesome! I must go! Does anyone know where the nearest portkey to WWOHP is?

Posted by RavenclawGirl13 on May 31, 2010, 03:44 PM report to moderator

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by RavenclawGirl13 on May 31, 2010, 03:45 PM report to moderator

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by RavenclawGirl13 on May 31, 2010, 03:45 PM report to moderator

OMG!!!!1

Posted by RavenclawGirl13 on May 31, 2010, 03:45 PM report to moderator

This looks Awesome! 100th Comment from me!

Posted by RavenclawGirl13 on May 31, 2010, 03:46 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Looks like the butterbeers are not only served ice-cold, but in plastic mugs as well. Do they even have plastic in the wizarding world? Wouldn’t you think that would kind of fall into the same “Muggle stuff” category as electronic devices? I want to drink my butterbeer out of a real stoneware or metal tankard – or at least glass.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on May 31, 2010, 03:47 PM report to moderator
P1010012_thumb

“Son of a motherless goat” rofl!!!

Weenyowl, have you been to central Florida? You’ll lose all desire for a butterbeer that warms you up – I can’t WAIT fro frozen butterbeer, yay!

Posted by Gwynog'srabbit on May 31, 2010, 04:52 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Next year – I hope!!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on May 31, 2010, 10:19 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

I hope they sell butterbeer mugs made of glass or pottery material – not plastic. For what I want to accomplish, it may take 3-5 yrs to afford to go. There’s so much to see and buy. For those of you who don’t have the money – there’s joy in the planning – so plan even if you don’t have the money. You may not always be in that situation.

Posted by molly43 on June 01, 2010, 12:44 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

That is amazing!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on June 01, 2010, 08:42 AM report to moderator

"I must ask you not to scream," said Lockhart in a low voice. "It might provoke them."[br]As the whole class held its breath, Lockhart whipped off the cover.[br]"Yes," he said dramatically. [i]"Freshly caught Cornish pixies."[/i]