Leaky in the Potter Park, Part 1!

Events
Posted by: Melissa
May 29, 2010, 05:54 PM

Again, PotterCast and Leaky were in the new Harry Potter park today and have a ton to share - here's part one of the excursion. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Events News

Guotar1_thumb

first to comment on one of the most epic posts leaky has ever had!!!!!!!
I’ll be there is a few months….CAN"T WAIT!

Posted by nitsud777 on May 29, 2010, 06:06 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb_thumb

Ill be there next year when the crowd die down lol

Posted by Roseann on May 29, 2010, 06:22 PM report to moderator
Image

sweet!!! be there for thanks giving probally

Posted by magicmaniac on May 29, 2010, 06:34 PM report to moderator
Weasleys-da_small_thumb

WHOO HOO….they’re drinking BUTTERBEERS

Posted by just another weasley ROAR,OoM2GS on May 29, 2010, 06:38 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

gahhhh!!!! :D hey does anyone know when the live pc is happening & if it will be streamed?

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on May 29, 2010, 06:42 PM report to moderator
Phelpstwins_thumb

WHOO! I’m so jealous… I want to go! But thank you for posting!

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on May 29, 2010, 06:44 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

waaaaaaaaaaaaa…you lucky people! why didn’t you take me with you!? cries

Posted by Matea on May 29, 2010, 07:22 PM report to moderator
Thecave_thumb

I love how excited you are Melissa! Haha. The video gives you a great sense of scale, especially the size of the Hogsmeade buildings. Just awesome. I really wasn’t that excited about it when we first heard about the park, but now I’m stoked. I have to find time to go.

Posted by mollywobble on May 29, 2010, 07:22 PM report to moderator
The_same_hermy_gif_thumb

The butterbeers look AMAZING!! Are they hot, like in the books? Or were they made cool to fight they summer heat?

Posted by Potter_Puella on May 29, 2010, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I’m flying down there next month…

Posted by Won_Two on May 29, 2010, 08:34 PM report to moderator
N100000099311881_7753_thumb

I need to stop watching this stuff because it only makes me ridiculously jealous and sad. I don’t know when I’ll be able to go, probably not for a couple of years at least, so I really should stop torturing myself. But yeah, it looks totally amazing, and if I have to wait my whole life to go, it will probably be worth it.

Posted by moonyschick on May 29, 2010, 08:40 PM report to moderator
Sany1464_thumb

Im so jealous bc i was at universal at the end of last month and was tortured by the sight of hogwarts lit up at midnight!

Posted by atarigurl05 on May 29, 2010, 10:01 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I sure hope you all went on the Duelling Dragons Rollercoaster! The butterbeer sounds like an awesome drink…YUM.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on May 29, 2010, 10:10 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That is amazing! I am green with envy…….I wish I was there. That would bea dream come true!

Upclose_of_me_thumb

OMG!! I love this! You guys are amazing for filming all thus stuff! Everything looks just like it came from the movies and books…. and I really love your reactions to everything. (Especially when Melissa was jumping up and down… that is so going to be me when I get there!) LOL

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on May 29, 2010, 10:36 PM report to moderator

"We wanted to write another couple of verses!" Malfoy called... "But we couldn't find rhymes for fat and ugly -- we wanted to sing about [Ron's] mother, see --"[br]"Talk about sour grapes," said Angelina, casting Malfoy a disgusted look.[br]"-- we couldn'