Leaky and PotterCast Visit Wizarding World of Harry Potter Park

Events
Posted by: Melissa
May 29, 2010, 02:00 PM

Today, Leaky's PotterCast Trio went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter as part of a morning-hours special preview for Universal hotel guests (that is still ongoing!), and captured a ton of pictures, videos, interviews and more that we are currently editing and preparing for posting! Meanwhile, enjoy this, our first joined experience of the magical substance known as butterbeer.

(Butterbeer is $8.50 if you buy the stein, $4.25 for a refill frozen and a little less (exact number forthcoming) for a refill cold. It is nonalcoholic, but the Hog's Head Ale - which is as alcoholic as any other beer - is $6.50 without the souvenir stein and $11 with it.)

Info, pics and more to come shortly!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Events News

Dhrandh_thumb

lmao how cool

Posted by Mosu on May 29, 2010, 02:08 PM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

Wow… I wanna go..,

Posted by Nwrosey on May 29, 2010, 02:13 PM report to moderator

Wow… I wanna go..,

Posted by Nwrosey on May 29, 2010, 02:14 PM report to moderator
Bneerhsg_thumb

omg i cant wait….. im going in a month!

Posted by AlecsWeasley on May 29, 2010, 02:16 PM report to moderator
S5001102_thumb

Post more please!?!?! At current exchange rate it doesnt seem too bad for Brits not for holiday prices anyway. Told my 8 year old “look I’m going to take you there to drink that” and he said “looks disgusting!” He is young, he will learn.

Posted by finley on May 29, 2010, 02:38 PM report to moderator

I’m going in October and I can’t wait!!!

Posted by kitkat211 on May 29, 2010, 02:58 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

OMG! You are guys are so awesome for posting all this with us and of course you are also lucky as ever for being there!! I love you guys!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on May 29, 2010, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Wow!!! Lucky!!! Please post more reviews!!! I can’t wait!!! Thank you for sharing it with us!!! :D

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on May 29, 2010, 03:09 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

MMMMMMMMMMMMmm, Butterbeer!!!!!

Posted by Won_Two on May 29, 2010, 03:10 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

mmm. looks good. i am so lucky i got up early to watch the tour this morning!! :)

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on May 29, 2010, 03:23 PM report to moderator

I’m going in two days. I have the hotel package thingy with the commemerative ticket. Can someone please tell me how long we have access to the park? I know it says 8-9am on my itinerary, but can we stay after 9 until like at least 12? Thanks so much can’t wait for butter beer!

Posted by JennMass on May 29, 2010, 03:31 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Hey where’s Sue? I know she’s not part of Leaky anymore but still… Anyway i’m a bit jealous of you :p

Me wants butterbeer.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on May 29, 2010, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

ohh…I want to go sooo badly but I’ll have to wait at least 3 or 4 years!!!

Posted by Jacket on May 29, 2010, 03:36 PM report to moderator
Pict0440_thumb

I am going in March from the UK and I just cant wait! the only way it could get any better is if there were a pottercast then too. sigh

Posted by Jenpix on May 29, 2010, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

It looks so good!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 29, 2010, 03:47 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"What does a Patronus look like?" said Harry curiously.[br]"Each one is unique to the wizard who conjures it."[br]"And how do you conjure it?"[br]"With an incantation, which will work only if you are concentrating, with all your might, on a single, very h