"Deathly Hallows" Filming Photos of Trio Camping, Locket, and More

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
May 29, 2010, 05:10 PM

A slew of new images have made their way online via Dan Radcliffe France of actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) filming on location in an area of England.  These photos, said to be taken on or around May 28, show the trio of actors filming what appears to be camping scenes for they are carrying Slytherin's Locket and the character of Ron Weasley is sporting a injured arm.  Images include:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

awesome pics!

Posted by dobbylvr on May 30, 2010, 01:14 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

I can’t wait to see the movie! Hermione actually looks like she’s been living in the woods for a few months! I like it cause in lots of movies they put in all this action and then the actor’s hair is still neat and tidy!

Posted by Jacket on May 30, 2010, 01:34 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

this is so awesome! its like a flash back to before HBP when suddendly got so many pics and such!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on May 30, 2010, 02:08 PM report to moderator
Debon1_thumb

haha same :)
the movie will be awesome !

Posted by Rebeka Potter <3 on May 30, 2010, 02:17 PM report to moderator
Picasion
1919 Points

Thanks for the great pics!!

Posted by JackMeggers on May 30, 2010, 02:18 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

Thanks for the photos!
I like their clothes! Perfect for camping)))

Posted by Pollytomat on May 30, 2010, 02:27 PM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

Nice photos. Should be very interesting to see the new trailer.

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on May 30, 2010, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Great pics!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 30, 2010, 07:14 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

s0 cant wait

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on May 30, 2010, 09:02 PM report to moderator

Wow. Haha. I can’t believe people think Hermione’s hair is “out of control” in these pictures. I should have played Hermione if it’s curly/bushy hair you’re looking for…I would LOVE to have the hair she does in these pictures. Looks neat to my eye.

Posted by Emms on May 31, 2010, 02:53 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_1_thumb

The pictures were great!Can’t wait for the movie…….:)

Posted by HP_crazy on May 31, 2010, 06:55 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Can’t wait for the movie!

Posted by hermione198k on May 31, 2010, 07:58 AM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

But don’t you think her hair looks more out of control then it normally does in the films? I think it looks great, but it certainly is out of control.

Posted by decarus on May 31, 2010, 08:26 AM report to moderator
Always_thumb

Yaaaaay :D Can’t wait :D:D:D

Posted by spiritbound on May 31, 2010, 08:56 AM report to moderator

I can’t wait for these scenes. Ron looks so grumpy (and also a bit grey skinned, recovering from his injury still). Loved all the arguments during this part of the book. And yes, they definitely look like they’re camping and fed up! I hope they reflect the British weather in the film. It always tips it down when I go camping..

Posted by anne1 on May 31, 2010, 10:45 AM report to moderator

"Why can't Dumbledore teach Harry?" asked Sirius aggressively. "Why you?"[br]"I suppose because it is a headmaster's privilege to delegate less enjoyable tasks," said Snape silkily. "I assure you I did not beg for the job."