"Deathly Hallows" Filming Photos of Trio Camping, Locket, and More

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
May 29, 2010, 05:10 PM

A slew of new images have made their way online via Dan Radcliffe France of actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) filming on location in an area of England.  These photos, said to be taken on or around May 28, show the trio of actors filming what appears to be camping scenes for they are carrying Slytherin's Locket and the character of Ron Weasley is sporting a injured arm.  Images include:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_part_1_movie_poster_thumb

Can’t wait to see the film….!!!!

Posted by RavenCha-Potter on May 30, 2010, 12:59 AM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

Some of the sweetest pictures of Ron and Hermione. And the whole trio for that matter. Warms the fuzzies of my heart :)

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on May 30, 2010, 01:02 AM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

really great pics,and it’s just good to see normal aged trio after all the epilogue stuff

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on May 30, 2010, 05:06 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

liked them very much. thanks guys. loved it

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 30, 2010, 05:29 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Oh my god!!! what have they done to emmas hair? its all so messy. hope its just in this scene.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 30, 2010, 05:48 AM report to moderator

Stroll on November.3D .Fab.

Posted by azna70 on May 30, 2010, 06:49 AM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

I cannot wait for these movies!

Posted by Nicci Weasley on May 30, 2010, 08:43 AM report to moderator

exited but crys

Posted by hp931 on May 30, 2010, 09:25 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

What marvelous images these are to to have surfaced! I cannot wait for this movie to be released.

Posted by Kirk on May 30, 2010, 09:36 AM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

Cool beanz

Posted by Nwrosey on May 30, 2010, 09:57 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW the pictures were awesome!!! I can’t wait for the first Movie!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on May 30, 2010, 10:15 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

Great shots!

Posted by LadySidi on May 30, 2010, 10:48 AM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

Her hair has been out of control in some other scenes as well. It seems shorter in this scene for some reason then it should be.

Posted by decarus on May 30, 2010, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Love the pics thanks Leaky!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 30, 2010, 11:17 AM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

omg! I so can’t wait! …No wait! I don’t want it to end!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on May 30, 2010, 11:34 AM report to moderator

[i]This is a two-way mirror. I've got the other. If you need to speak to me, just say my name into it; you'll appear in my mirror and I'll be able to talk in yours. James and I used to use them when we were in separate detentions.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014