PotterCast Live Show in Orlando Tomorrow!

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
May 28, 2010, 07:43 PM

If you are in the Orlando, Florida area, join PotterCast for a special live show at the Cricketers Arms located at 5250 North International Drive tomorrow, May 29th at 6pm EST.  The PotterCasters will be at the Cricketers Arms for a bit of fun talk about the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park, which had its soft opening today at Universal Orlando Resorts.  Those who live in the Orlando area or who are visiting, don't miss this meet-up to hear more about the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  Also, be sure to check out our Facebook event page for all the event info, directions, and more.

See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

P1010012_thumb

Hope to be there, yay!

Posted by Gwynog'srabbit on May 28, 2010, 08:17 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

I want to be there!!

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on May 28, 2010, 09:29 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Wich I could make it but sadly I live in Canada……..so it won’t work unless I get my own private jet.

Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

sad i cant join

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 28, 2010, 10:45 PM report to moderator
The_claw_normal_thumb

I will limp my way there.

Posted by OrlandoDaddy [WBM] on May 28, 2010, 11:22 PM report to moderator
Untitled-1_thumb

Will you guys been streaming it? :)

Posted by Crom on May 29, 2010, 12:16 AM report to moderator
2vjooj9_thumb

i wish i could go but i live in california. :(

Posted by nyteflite on May 29, 2010, 12:30 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Wish I could go too… but will you be streaming it live still to everyone else?

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on May 29, 2010, 12:56 AM report to moderator

Little things are responsible for our happiness. We call them little things because they happen to us every day and we tent to let them pass unnoticed. mcsa

Posted by alandoland on May 29, 2010, 02:36 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wish I could go!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 29, 2010, 09:28 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

That’s awesome! Have a great time, everyone!

Posted by Smitch on May 29, 2010, 09:50 AM report to moderator
Edith___thumb

will it b live stream??

N1081704126_19359_1414_thumb

Oh dude!! I have to go see my in-laws in Tampa tonight! Dang it all!! Hmmm…anyone have a puking pastel?

Posted by Runwild101 (Robby) on May 29, 2010, 12:00 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Hmmm… I wonder if Felipe will be there?

Posted by Won_Two on May 29, 2010, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

@ Sarita, I know how you feel :P Me too

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on May 30, 2010, 01:55 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

He couldn't know that at this very moment, people meeting in secret all over the country were holding up their glasses and saying in hushed voices: "To Harry Potter -- the boy who lived!"