Noble Collection to Offer Forty New Harry Potter Wands

Products
Posted by: Edward
May 28, 2010, 02:55 PM

WB issued a press release today regarding the expansion of their offerings with Noble Collection to include a total of "40 new wands in anticipation of Warner Bros. Pictures’ November 19 theatrical release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I."  The press release relates:

The Noble Collection, known for developing products in widely sought collectible categories, will create a new series of wands, including wands used by each and every character in the Harry Potter film series, bringing their wand collection to more than 60.
"We’ve enjoyed a successful partnership with The Noble Collection, allowing fans around the world to experience the magic of Harry Potter through the fine craftsmanship that the collection offers," said Karen McTier, executive vice president, domestic licensing and worldwide marketing, Warner Bros. Consumer Products.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

26dfd7603b091fe4c95efaad002edbaa46_thumb

1st
oh cool have to go check them out

Posted by LilLadySnape on May 28, 2010, 04:05 PM report to moderator
0202001511baw_thumb

Can’t wait to see them. I’m waiting on having livan’s wand, but maybe i’ll just wait and see what Noble Collection has in store for us. :)

Posted by marie243cm on May 28, 2010, 04:08 PM report to moderator
300

I want a harry potter wand.

Posted by Hermione Granger -Weasley on May 28, 2010, 05:04 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Super cool! I have Snape’s wand and totally plan to collect every character’s wand some day… they are very well made. :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on May 28, 2010, 05:25 PM report to moderator
Dh_promotional_misc_002_thumb

I want a Harry Potter wand too!!!! <<>> and I want it NOW!!! LOL

Posted by HermioNAY on May 28, 2010, 05:26 PM report to moderator

They just have to have Death Eater wands. They would be hard-pressed to find 40 character’s wands (that they don’t have already) that aren’t Death Eaters. I hope they have Dumbledore’s wand too. I love the Noble Collection! :)

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on May 28, 2010, 05:28 PM report to moderator
Hp1_thumb

they already have dumbledore’s wand.
I really don’t know where they’re going to find 40 new wands!

Posted by lumosnox on May 28, 2010, 05:40 PM report to moderator
George_ron_thumb

Wow, that’s a lot of new wands! I wonder if they will sell some of the wands that were previously only available in certain sets individually now.

I’m looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

Posted by blue_rogue on May 28, 2010, 05:43 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I wonder what they will look like?

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 28, 2010, 05:53 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I like my wand…

Posted by Won_Two on May 28, 2010, 07:22 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

This is awesome- over 60 wands?!? That must take alot of work and creativity!!

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on May 28, 2010, 07:46 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

I want a wand!!!

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on May 28, 2010, 09:22 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I agree i just want a wand.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 28, 2010, 10:06 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Thats cool. i have to get one of those

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 28, 2010, 10:33 PM report to moderator

I’ve already got awand but I’d love to see what they look like!

Posted by Airallia on May 29, 2010, 05:55 AM report to moderator

"I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay here will be both comfortable and enjoyable."[br]One of the Beauxbatons girls still clutching a muffler around her head gave what was unmistakably a derisive laugh.[b