New Matthew Lewis Interview from "The Sweet Shop" Set

Lewis Interviews
Posted by: Rosi
May 28, 2010, 05:14 AM

A new interview with Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) is up on "The Sweet Shop"'s production blog. You can watch the video via this link in our video galleries. The interview covers Lewis' favourite sweets and hobbies as well as his current reading choices and his perfect Sunday. A video of the second part of the video is expected to follow shortly.

As you may remember, a funny second video from "The Sweet Shop" blog in which Lewis exhibits prima donna behaviour on "The Sweet Shop" set is also available in our video galleries at this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lewis Interviews News

Matt is sooo cute. I love him! Matt and I were talking about his new film the other day.

Posted by HelenaHogwarts on May 29, 2010, 11:23 AM report to moderator

Cute video. He’s such a nice young man. Good to learn more about him.

Posted by hewy on May 29, 2010, 06:41 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot wait to see him perform in this film!

Posted by Kirk on May 30, 2010, 10:01 AM report to moderator
Picasion
1919 Points

haha i loved the prima donna vid! who knew that chubby lil kid would grow up and be so darn cute?

Posted by JackMeggers on May 30, 2010, 02:33 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

matt is a really nice guy

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on May 30, 2010, 09:10 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

He is funny! + It’s difficult to understand him for a non-native-English-speaking person… aaaaaaaaah! accents… :]

Posted by Pollytomat on May 30, 2010, 11:34 PM report to moderator

Its so weird to see the actors in things other than Harry Potter. I can’t ever take them seriously because all I can think of is them as HP characters

Posted by dobbylvr on May 31, 2010, 02:23 PM report to moderator

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'VE GOT TO SAY!" Harry roared...[br]"You will," said Dumbledore sadly. "Because you are not nearly as angry with me as you ought to be. If you are to attack me, as I know you are close to doing, I would like to have thoroughly earned