Image from New EA Harry Potter Video Game Now Online (Updated with HQ)

Video Games
Posted by: Edward
May 28, 2010, 09:47 PM

Thanks to Alex from TheRemembrall.org we now have for you a look at what appears to be a promotional image from EA's forthcoming Harry Potter video game we first mentioned below.  The image, which features an artistic representation of the characters of Harry, Ron, and Hermione facing off with people who appear to be Death Eaters, can be seen right here in HQ.  As Leaky posted previously, the official EA website is currently sponsoring a Facebook 'like' campaign in order for this image to be revealed online.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

EEEP ! The first image for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in game form ! :) Is that the most bad ass pic ever or what ?

Posted by harrypotterfan1200 on May 28, 2010, 10:18 PM report to moderator

So excited for this!

Posted by edw284 on May 28, 2010, 10:18 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Thats not fair for those who don’t have facebook. I do but still.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 28, 2010, 10:19 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

no comments!!??@#*

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 28, 2010, 10:47 PM report to moderator

That’s a pretty cool pic. Looks like the same graphics they used for the X-Men Origins game.

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on May 28, 2010, 11:47 PM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

Amazing graphics!! I already have the latest game, next Lego, and after that EA game!! I <3 HP games!!

Posted by JessSnape on May 29, 2010, 12:27 AM report to moderator
2vjooj9_thumb

This is so cool! I cant wait to play this.

Posted by nyteflite on May 29, 2010, 12:44 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Looks pretty darn cool… but the looks of it won’t be enough for me, they gotta have better game-play unlike the last few ones they have done. We’ll see I guess.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on May 29, 2010, 01:00 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

Harry looks disfigured in that pic…

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on May 29, 2010, 01:23 AM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

Wow,looks pretty cool!

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on May 29, 2010, 03:57 AM report to moderator
249300_220373514654453_100000454189850_768455_3589505_n_normal_thumb

I am so excited for that game! I hope its multi-player. But I’m even more excited about LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4!!!!!

Posted by WitchღSun on May 29, 2010, 04:06 AM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

That’s a cool picture! Looks like the Snatchers scene. :)

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on May 29, 2010, 05:21 AM report to moderator

Looks like some awsome duelling… Unfortunately I don’t think they can make the same sort of gameplay as OotP and HBP, it’ll probably be more like GoF with a bunch of seperate missions and stuff. Too bad, I prefered hanging out at Hogwarts, but it just wouldn’t make much sense to be exploring a tent for hours, and thats where all the non-fighting goes on in DH.

Posted by Evagirl on May 29, 2010, 06:07 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

That is an intense image!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 29, 2010, 09:23 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Whoa, that’s so cool! Remind me why I don’t play video games? I should!

Posted by Smitch on May 29, 2010, 09:48 AM report to moderator

And as the veela danced faster and faster, wild, half-formed thoughts started chasing through Harry's dazed mind. He wanted to do something very impressive, right now. Jumping from the box into the stadium seemed a good idea... but would it be good enough

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014