Harry Potter Spells App for iPhone/iPod Touch Sale This Weekend

Products
Posted by: Edward
May 28, 2010, 02:57 PM

More news from WB comes today regarding a special Memorial Day sale for the Harry Potter Spells App for the iPhone and iPod Touch.  The app is currently being offered for the price of 99 cents only for this weekend.  This app now comes with an "awesome touch-screen controls and 3 new spells."  More information about the app can be found on its official Facebook Page.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Wand_thumb_thumb

How cool. Roar

Posted by Roseann on May 28, 2010, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_m0hexavzz21qb3do9o6_250_normal_thumb

I already have this app! It’s really fun! But I can never duel because I always forget the motions for the spells :P

Posted by Owana Potter on May 28, 2010, 04:19 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb_thumb

lol if i get a i phone or an I pod it will only be because of that this application

Posted by Roseann on May 28, 2010, 04:21 PM report to moderator
300

I am so putting it on my iphone.

Posted by Hermione Granger -Weasley on May 28, 2010, 05:02 PM report to moderator
Photo_thumb

Nice 99 cents? That’s a steal

Posted by Potions_TA on May 28, 2010, 05:50 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

It is a really fun app!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 28, 2010, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

New iphone coming out soon!

Posted by Won_Two on May 28, 2010, 07:25 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

I so need to get an iphone!!

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on May 28, 2010, 07:49 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

Now, I want an iphone!

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on May 28, 2010, 09:23 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

thats cool but i dont have an iphone

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 28, 2010, 10:34 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

woo hoo! i just bought it :)

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on May 29, 2010, 11:15 AM report to moderator

Would have to save to get an iphone. UGH I want it now.

Posted by hewy on May 29, 2010, 06:50 PM report to moderator
The_same_hermy_gif_thumb

I bought the app first day it came out! I wish it was that cheap! But the app is great…although it can be really hard if you put it on the you-have-to-wave-your-arm-around-to-cast-spells setting, and I finished it really fast….and there has only been 1 update in these long months…it is still a great app to get. :D

Posted by Potter_Puella on May 29, 2010, 07:52 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

As I already own the application, I can only say this: I recommend everyone buy it.

Posted by Kirk on May 30, 2010, 09:58 AM report to moderator
Picasion
1919 Points

now I’m even sadder that I dont have an iphone!

Posted by JackMeggers on May 30, 2010, 02:30 PM report to moderator

"Hermione!" said Ron, cottoning on. "You're trying to rope us into that spew stuff again!"[br]"No, no, I'm not!" she said hastily. "And it's not [i]spew,[/i] Ron --"[br]"Changed the name, have you?" said Ron, frowning at her.