Video From Kings Cross Epilogue Filming in London

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
May 27, 2010, 09:01 PM

Videos are making their way online of the filming for the Epilogue sequence in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" currently underway at Kings Cross Station in London, England.  One in particular, captured by a reader of our friends over at MN gives us our first look of adult Hermione Granger, portrayed by actress Emma Watson, who sports shoulder length brown hair.  Miss Watson walking through the station can be seen in the video around the thirty-second mark.  This video also shows the next generation of Potters and Weasleys being lead to the set through Kings Cross, as well as actors Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Bonnie Wright in full costume as Harry, Ron and Ginny.  Finally, around the two minute mark, we get another glimpse at Scorpius Malfoy, Draco's son.  This video may be seen right here.

If you have been on site at Kings Cross and have been able to capture video or write a report from the filming, please do email us at staff@leakynews.com.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

I just can’t do it .I can’t watch . I’m gonna wait and see it on the big screen.
I’m so gonna cry at the end.

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on May 30, 2010, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Picasion
1919 Points

so weird seeing them like that, all grown up and such. :)

Posted by JackMeggers on May 30, 2010, 02:34 PM report to moderator
Luna_shoes_thumb

Dan looks awesome – kind of like the James in that moving picture of his parents from a couple of the films! Bonnie looks quite nice, and I must admit, I laughed out loud when I saw that they made Rupert a little pudgy! Emma looked okay, I think they could of done better on her hair. All the kids looked fabulous and so cute, except for Scorpius, who I must admit frightens me a little. It seems surreal that this is coming to an end. It’s been a magical ride…

Posted by Saoirse42 *ROAR!* on May 30, 2010, 04:22 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

gnar

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on May 30, 2010, 09:11 PM report to moderator
170315_thumb

is it just me or do all the men in the photos have giant foreheads?

Posted by Mitzfah on June 02, 2010, 04:35 AM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

I couldn’t resist watching this. now i regret it. spoilers. I have a love hate relationship with spoilers…

Posted by KC Nox on June 11, 2010, 12:02 AM report to moderator

"Harry's is better than ours, though," said Fred, holding up Harry's sweater. "She obviously makes more of an effort if you're not family."[br] "Why aren't you wearing yours, Ron?" George demanded. "Come on, get it on, they're lovely and warm."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014