Video From Kings Cross Epilogue Filming in London

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
May 27, 2010, 09:01 PM

Videos are making their way online of the filming for the Epilogue sequence in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" currently underway at Kings Cross Station in London, England.  One in particular, captured by a reader of our friends over at MN gives us our first look of adult Hermione Granger, portrayed by actress Emma Watson, who sports shoulder length brown hair.  Miss Watson walking through the station can be seen in the video around the thirty-second mark.  This video also shows the next generation of Potters and Weasleys being lead to the set through Kings Cross, as well as actors Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Bonnie Wright in full costume as Harry, Ron and Ginny.  Finally, around the two minute mark, we get another glimpse at Scorpius Malfoy, Draco's son.  This video may be seen right here.

If you have been on site at Kings Cross and have been able to capture video or write a report from the filming, please do email us at staff@leakynews.com.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Time marches on…

Posted by Won_Two on May 28, 2010, 02:45 PM report to moderator
Photo_on_2010-02-05_at_23

that was so cool. the kids are sooo cute!!!

Posted by voldierot on May 28, 2010, 03:05 PM report to moderator
Malfoy_avatar_thumb

Scorpius looks just like he would be Draco’s son. Not unlike Draco in the first film.
I thought the aging was about right. Being on the other side of that, I know that people of that age can really have quite a range of what age they ‘look’.
I remember getting carded at 30 while my friend of 25 was not because he looked older than me. But when I was in high school nobody ever carded me. Go figure.
I am really looking forward to the last movies. Can’t wait to see how they do it all. Especially the dragon!

Posted by Hydrus on May 28, 2010, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Its done :( i feel like crying i refuse to look at the epilogue pictures/ videos i dont want to ruin the surprise

Posted by IloveDobby on May 28, 2010, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

That was great!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 28, 2010, 05:58 PM report to moderator
Littlel_thumb

I found another vid with more shots of the cast (Emma doesn’t look any different lol) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdNrCAsC5ho

Posted by littleL on May 28, 2010, 06:02 PM report to moderator
186087_1721944089_7979824_n_thumb

Can’t believe, this is really end.

Posted by blessi on May 28, 2010, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

I’m surprised they haven’t tried to keep this more underwraps… I guess it’s kind of hard in a place like King’s Cross though…

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on May 28, 2010, 07:38 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Saw the video awsome!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 28, 2010, 10:02 PM report to moderator
Cimg3492_thumb

OMG!!!! I can’t believe its coming to an end! But i am very happy that the actors weren’t replaced with other actors for the final seen where we see them as adults. I can’t wait to see the movies but it will be bittersweet.

Posted by ronschick on May 28, 2010, 11:15 PM report to moderator
Got-eight-houses_thumb

I can’t believe that this is almost over. In almost a year, the premiere will come and go, and there will be no more new Potters. :’(

Posted by JulietBlack on May 29, 2010, 10:33 AM report to moderator

This has been quite a journey! It pretty much started at Kings Cross and there it ends. Have to keep reminding myself that the movies are “based on the novels” otherwise I sit in the cinema muttering “that’s not in the book, that’s not in the book, what the blue blazes it that on the screen?” At which time my companion pokes me and says SHUT UP! Sorry just an ardent fan of the books. If the movies do not do anything else they give us a mental picture of what the characters look like when rereading the books.

Posted by hewy on May 29, 2010, 06:28 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_part_1_movie_poster_thumb

They all look good. Except for Scorpious. He’s just a bit… odd, I think.

Posted by RavenCha-Potter on May 30, 2010, 01:06 AM report to moderator

When I first saw Scorpius I thought he was a girl!!!

Posted by Evagirl on May 30, 2010, 05:02 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am astounded that filming is now ending for this franchise that I have followed so passionately for the last ten years. Thanks to the people who filmed this footage for sharing it with us!

Posted by Kirk on May 30, 2010, 10:07 AM report to moderator

"...come to number ninety-three, Diagon Alley -- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes," he said in a loud voice. "Our new premises!"[br]"Special discounts to Hogwarts students who swear they're going to use our products to get rid of this old bat," added George, poi