"Deathly Hallows" Filming Finishing in Two Weeks; Radcliffe and Watson Reflect

Radcliffe Interviews
Posted by: Edward
May 27, 2010, 04:40 PM

People Magazine has a short article online which features a few quotes from actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) on the ending of the Harry Potter films.  Speaking at the National Movie Awards ceremony last night, Dan Radcliffe is quoted as saying:

"I will be devastated [when it's over].  There is nothing I watch without it triggering a series of memories. Everything [about the films] is so linked to my life. At the same time, it is exciting. It is the end."
The article goes on to reveal that two weeks of filming remain, which, for Miss Watson, make her feel as if "someone is dying."  She continues by saying, "this kind of love and recognition is just incredible. It is also really emotional for me. I am proud."

On a related note, we now have for you the two videos of the Harry Potter cast accepting their Family Film Award and Special Recognition Honor at last night's awards show, along with a video retrospective of the films and actors shown at the ceremony in our Video Galleries.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe Interviews News

Aw…I wish Ms. Rowling would release another book just to distract myself from the sadness of this moment right now.

Posted by HogwartsHokage on May 28, 2010, 02:12 AM report to moderator

OH NO!!! I am going to miss it! I can’t believe it is ending in 2 weeks!
I cant believe it!

Posted by WhyAllTheGlitterâ„¢ on May 28, 2010, 07:44 AM report to moderator

It is sad…but there are still 2 more movies to look forward to seeing.

Posted by Dawna on May 28, 2010, 07:54 AM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

I think we are all feeling the sadness!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on May 28, 2010, 08:45 AM report to moderator

oh… The end is approaching…No I’m not beieng ironic…

Posted by Airallia on May 28, 2010, 11:59 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

The party is almost over…

Posted by Won_Two on May 28, 2010, 02:40 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

It’s really almost over already?! Wow!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on May 28, 2010, 05:24 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I thought it was over today and I started crying…well that was a waste of tears

Posted by IloveDobby on May 28, 2010, 05:41 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Sad day it will be when the end come.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on May 28, 2010, 05:45 PM report to moderator
186087_1721944089_7979824_n_thumb

Gosh!, I think it’s really EMOTIONAL to say GOODBYE to them. I will never forget when the first met of the TRIO.

Posted by blessi on May 28, 2010, 07:15 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Horrible! that its ending =(

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 28, 2010, 09:57 PM report to moderator

Alas, all good things must come to an end. Don’t understand it but accept it as a given. We will always be loyal to Jo and Harry.

Posted by hewy on May 29, 2010, 06:12 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

The idea that filming will soon end is something that hurts me dearly. It was a good time while it lasted and I wish everyone luck as they move on with their careers.

Posted by Kirk on May 30, 2010, 10:09 AM report to moderator
Picasion
1919 Points

its nice to see them getting some awards even if they havent had any oscars (stupid academy) I cant imagine how sad it will be for them!

Posted by JackMeggers on May 30, 2010, 02:36 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

sad but awesome for emma news

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on May 30, 2010, 09:15 PM report to moderator

"You're being rather rude, you know," said Luna serenely.[br]Harry swore and turned away. The very last thing he wanted now was a conversation with Luna Lovegood.