New Vignette for LEGO Harry Potter Video Game Online

Video Games
Posted by: Edward
May 26, 2010, 08:52 PM

A new clip from the LEGO: Harry Potter Years 1 - 4 video game is now online, care of KidzWorld.com.  Available to watch via this link, the minute and thirty-three second video gives a preview of scenes and gameplay relating to Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts, with the arrival of the Durmstrag ship, Harry during a number of the tasks, and LEGO Lord Voldemort's return.

The LEGO Harry Potter Years 1 - 4 video game is slated for release this June.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Ummmm, this is for Harry’s fourth year at Hogwarts, Goblet of Fire, that is why there are tasks, Durmstrang and Voldemort’s return..

Posted by cpv2006 on May 26, 2010, 09:10 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

dude this looks really good

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on May 26, 2010, 10:21 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

oh edward.. you need to reread what you write before you post a story.. this is harry’s 4th year not 3rd… anyways, I CANT WAIT TO GET THIS GAME!!!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on May 26, 2010, 11:02 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

Might need to re-check what you’ve posted there, Edward.

Thanks for the heads-up though.

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on May 26, 2010, 11:06 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 27, 2010, 12:17 AM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

Does anyone know if it is going to be released on PS2?

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on May 27, 2010, 05:55 AM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

i am absolutely going to be completely stuck to my laptop once this game comes out. …then when i get bored of that, i will head to my friend’s house and play it on her wii! …and then on my sisters DS… :)
can anyone tell me if they are catering to each specific console? it would make a great deal of sense…i have absolutely no knowledge of video games…

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on May 27, 2010, 07:44 AM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

Cool! I preordered the Lego Harry Potter game for Wii, so I am really excited!

Posted by Heather Staples on May 27, 2010, 07:50 AM report to moderator
Bneerhsg_thumb

i preordered it for xbox 360! i cant wait!

Posted by AlecsWeasley on May 27, 2010, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I so want this game now!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on May 27, 2010, 02:13 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Awesome game is awesome.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on May 27, 2010, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Awesomely awesome!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 27, 2010, 05:23 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait for this!

Posted by Silver Triffel on May 27, 2010, 06:37 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am eager to see what comes out of this!

Posted by Kirk on May 27, 2010, 07:35 PM report to moderator

First look at Harry Potter – The New EA Videogame here: www.harrypotter.ea.com

Posted by Th3Crusad3r on May 28, 2010, 10:42 AM report to moderator

"I cannot make you take Sirius Black seriously. But I would have thought that what you have heard when the dementors draw near you would have had more of an effect on you. Your parents gave their lives to keep you alive, Harry. A poor way to repay them --