Happy Birthday, Helena Bonham Carter

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Rosi
May 26, 2010, 06:37 AM

Today we ask you to join us in wishing Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange) a very happy birthday. The actress is celebrating her 43rd birthday today. Many happy returns!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

Upclose_of_me_thumb

Oh my goodness I know I’m late by Happy Belated Birthday Helena! You are one of my idols in acting! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on May 27, 2010, 02:06 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

Happy Birthday Helena!!! You ae one of my all-time favorite actresses EVER!!! :D

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on May 27, 2010, 08:02 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb_thumb

Happy birthday. I was you for halloween last year and hey todays my 33rd birthday!!

Posted by Roseann on May 27, 2010, 08:10 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Happy Birthday to one of my most favorite actresses EVER!! You are soooo great. =DDDD

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on May 27, 2010, 08:43 PM report to moderator
F_g_thumb

happy birthday!!!

Posted by FREDWEASLEY ♥ on May 28, 2010, 02:25 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Happy Birthday!

Posted by Won_Two on May 28, 2010, 02:17 PM report to moderator
186087_1721944089_7979824_n_thumb

Belated Happy Birthday Bellatrix :)), more birthdays to come and wish you all the very best

Posted by blessi on May 28, 2010, 06:52 PM report to moderator
186087_1721944089_7979824_n_thumb

Posted by blessi on May 28, 2010, 06:52 PM report to moderator
Picasion
1919 Points

Happy belated!

Posted by JackMeggers on May 30, 2010, 04:17 PM report to moderator

Hehe, I know I’m a little late, but happy birthday! You’re amazing!

Posted by Mischief.Managed on June 04, 2010, 12:42 AM report to moderator

"Oh, and dear" -- she caught Neville by the arm as he made to stand up -- "after you've broken your first cup, would you be so kind as to select one of the blue patterned ones? I'm rather attached to the pink."