"Half-Blood Prince" Wins at 2010 National Movie Awards

HBP Film
Posted by: Edward
May 26, 2010, 07:16 PM

This evening, the 2010 National Movie Awards took place in London, and the "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" won in the Family category.  The Harry Potter series was also honored in for a Special Recognition award.  A number of images of actors Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Bonnie Wright, along with film producers David Baron and David Heyman and director David Yates, who were on hand to receive the award, can be seen right here.

Additionally, a number of videos from the event are also online care of Order Partners DanRadcliffe.com.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Images_thumb

Congratulations!

1st!

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on May 26, 2010, 07:46 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

AWESOME! and completely deserving :)

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on May 26, 2010, 07:56 PM report to moderator

WOO-HOO! I love the icon for this news post. I’m so sad that I couldn’t get the deluxe edition! cries softly

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on May 26, 2010, 08:14 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

yah!!! congrats to all

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 26, 2010, 08:15 PM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

Awesome!!! Congratulations! :)

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on May 26, 2010, 08:33 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That’s awesome! Harry Potter should be recognised like this! Woo Hoo!

Ron1_thumb

It made me cry when they all came on stage to accept the Special Recognition award. I don’t want the movies to end ;(

Posted by Christine on May 26, 2010, 08:53 PM report to moderator
26dfd7603b091fe4c95efaad002edbaa46_thumb

cool congrates

Posted by LilLadySnape on May 26, 2010, 08:58 PM report to moderator
300

I am glad HP won. Congratulations HP.

Posted by Hermione Granger -Weasley on May 26, 2010, 08:58 PM report to moderator
Gryffindor_thumb

wow! good job! congrats!

Posted by dannah_potter on May 26, 2010, 09:40 PM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

Well-deserved. The presentation of the Special Recognition Award made me cry a bit, though.

Posted by accioangela on May 26, 2010, 09:54 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

gotta love this

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on May 26, 2010, 10:22 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

No surprise there!

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on May 26, 2010, 11:05 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Congratulations guys. Well deserved

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 27, 2010, 12:18 AM report to moderator

Awesome, and expected!!!!! They were so good! As always! !

Posted by Sanju on May 27, 2010, 02:17 AM report to moderator

"Mr. Potter," said Umbridge, "let me remind you that it was I who almost caught the criminal Black in the Gryffindor fire in October. I know perfectly well it was you he was meeting and if I had any proof neither of you would be at large today, I promise