First Photos of Adult Ron Weasley, Scorpius Malfoy, and More Online (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
May 26, 2010, 02:05 PM

As a follow up to our previous report, new images of the Harry Potter cast filming the much anticipated Epilogue sequence at Kings Cross station are now online.  In this newest set, we get our very first glimpse at actor Rupert Grint as his character, Ron Weasley, nineteen years later.  This full HQ image can be viewed right here in our Image Galleries.  We expect more photos to come online in the coming days, and if you are able to capture any images from the filming, please do email us at staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

Update: Twitter user QueenSarcasm, the source of the original Adult Ron Weasley image, has posted a number of additional images from the filming which can also now be found in our Galleries here.  Also, courtesy of TLC reader TinyDancer, we get a first look at adult Draco Malfoy with his son Scorpius

Many thanks to RupertGrint.us.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Z_thumb

whoaaa! I love scorpius!! and james and albus from the one before were so cute lool! <3

Posted by chocolaterabbits on May 26, 2010, 05:11 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

They lookl a bit too old. Lol Tom is awesome with that beard.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on May 26, 2010, 05:11 PM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

OMG!!
i can wait to see them in the movie

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on May 26, 2010, 05:16 PM report to moderator
P1010012_thumb

Man – the boys look like they aged hard! Lots of firewhiskey and cigs! I mean to me they look like they’re almost 60, not 40. But Ginny looks pretty close to 36!

Posted by Gwynog'srabbit on May 26, 2010, 05:17 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

These are awesome! Scorpius looks so much like Malfoy (from the back)!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 26, 2010, 05:22 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Thanks to everyone who submitted these pictures! They are marvelous and I cannot wait to see this scene in the final movie.

Posted by Kirk on May 26, 2010, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Dsc01254_thumb

Definitely Legit … I am curious to see on screen if the aging make-up looks decent. :)

Posted by HPIsLegit on May 26, 2010, 06:20 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Oh my gosh, I’m so excited for this! I debated for a minute whether or not I should look at these, since I don’t want to be spoiled, but I acted on impulse and clicked the link. They look great, but really, really old.

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on May 26, 2010, 06:30 PM report to moderator

I was trying to think of a male who is 36-37 to compare them too. I was looking at the photos of the movie award going on tonight in England and I saw Peter Facinelli. Peter is the exact age that the Harry and co. are going to be in the epi. Does he look like a grandpa? No, so why does Ron, Draco and Harry look like grandparents instead of parents? I hope they look better on film then in these photos. Of course the photos are not the best so it just may be the photos. I think the photo of Dan from today looks better than the first few that came out of him but now I worry about Draco and Ron. I think Bonnie looks fine and I love all the kids so far they look amazing. Now we just need Hermione, Astoria and Rose.

Posted by mlc on May 26, 2010, 06:47 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Oh my gosh! Ron looks so older! He looks even creepier than Harry(no offense). But I have to say that is truly amazing, seeing 20 year olds as 40 years olds. Though I’m still relieved to see that Draco still looks like himself. Phew! But he has a beard! Now that’s a shocker! On the bright side Scorpious looks like Draco just like Albus looks like Harry.

Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

1980 Points

omg!! im soo excited!!!! but they made harry n draco look wayy to old. they look like thee 50. not kiddin. n harrys hair is supposed to be black. not brown.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on May 26, 2010, 07:18 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on May 26, 2010, 07:18 PM report to moderator

Ron looks so wierd! lol

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on May 26, 2010, 07:22 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Ron is not at ALL what I pictured!!

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on May 26, 2010, 07:27 PM report to moderator

Many students ran out into the entrance hall to watch her running away down the path... Professor McGonagall sank back into her chair at the staff table after a few feeble remonstrances and was clearly heard to express a regret that she could not run chee

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014