First Photos of Adult Harry, Ginny and Children from "Deathly Hallows" Epilogue Filming (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
May 24, 2010, 06:35 PM

The first photos from the "Deathly Hallows" epilogue scene have surfaced, featuring an adult Harry and Ginny as well as their children: Albus, James and Lily.

The images, which are now available in our galleries, are as follows:

The photos first appeared on Twitter and appear to have been taken at King's Cross Station earlier today. You can also find photos of the actors arriving on set this morning with their faces covered in the Leaky Galleries.

If any Leaky readers are able to capture additional images from the set, please do send them and any reports to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Wand_thumb

Amazing! Harry looks a little too old though!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 25, 2010, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaay !

Posted by DesQueJteVois on May 25, 2010, 05:47 PM report to moderator
2d8jjls_thumb

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’M FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’M TOTALLY FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by jasmineflower27 on May 25, 2010, 07:31 PM report to moderator
Ahhhhaha_thumb

These look great! SO EXCITING! but did they release the names of the actors for Albus, James, and Lily yet?

Posted by Eees on May 25, 2010, 08:03 PM report to moderator
2d8jjls_thumb

deep breath phew! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
ok ok, i’m calm, i’m calm :) NOT!!! :) deep breath deep breath
now, where to start. well, as most people here, i think Dan is a bit too old. i mean, he’s supposed to be only like 37 or something, he isn’t supposed to look like this!!! from the beginning i was REALLY afraid this was going to happen, that they were going to make any of them look too old and what do you know!!! anyway, i still hope that this is just because of the quality of the photos and that on film it would be much better crosses fingers
although i think they aged Bonnie PERFECTLY!!!! she looks AWESOME!!!!
she looks like a younger version of Molly so thumbs up for that :) and i don’t mind the hair since most mothers actually do have that haircut so that’s cool :D so i think Bonnie’s perfect, they didn’t age her too much like Dan and she looks just the right age :)
now about the children, Lily looks as perfect as her ‘mother’. ADORE the pigtails, she looks SO cute. so i think Lily is PERFECT!!!!
Albus also looks great so that’s a relief :) James is also perfect although i’m kind of wondering about the whole curly hair thing but i actually like it since it gives him this downright prankster vibe so that’s awesome!!!!!
now back to my craziness: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i’m SO sad that this is almost coming to an end :( especially since i only got into it like 2 years ago so i missed out on LOADS of stuff and now i wanna cry sobs i REALLY wish i had gotten into this earlier :( :(

Posted by jasmineflower27 on May 25, 2010, 08:06 PM report to moderator
Image

kewl what up with the cloth though

Posted by magicmaniac on May 25, 2010, 08:37 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Wow its so weird! i cant wait to see the movie so sad its almost ending =(

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 25, 2010, 09:12 PM report to moderator

All I can say is WOW – great job with the aging!

Posted by Jillxoxo on May 25, 2010, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Well I think they do look older and old enough for me, like they are in the books! WOW!!! I still can’t believe they are finally filming this! The kids look good too, but wish Albus Severus had glasses like Harry does… it would make him look more like Harry in a way. But I’m not totally judging yet, I’ll just wait to see it all before I do that! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on May 26, 2010, 12:23 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe I’m just hearing about this now!!! I LOVE Albus Severus!! He looks adorable!! Lily Luna is perfect too (from what I can see), but James should be a bit older. Dan/Harry looks WAY too old. Not how I imagined at all. He looks more like 47 than 37. I hope they change that. Bonnie looks the same (which is good), but I think they put her in a fat suit or something to make her rounder like Molly Weasley. I can’t wait to see Hermione, Ron, Hugo, and Rose!!!

Posted by cghambright on May 26, 2010, 12:28 AM report to moderator
Lothlorien_thumb

Okay, the shots of Harry and Ginny seeing their children off were great! Terrific! Hurrah! I’m ready to see the adult Ron and Hermione now, though! Any time, please! Five minutes ago wouldn’t be too soon. I want to see both characters all grown up, Ron being debonair and actually somewhat charming, and Hermione having turned into an elegant beauty (as evidenced by the earlier hints in “Goblet of Fire”), not just a brainiac geekette.

Posted by Zhandarq on May 26, 2010, 12:35 AM report to moderator
Grnasmoss-icn_thumb

Can’t wait to see more! I want this movie to come out already!!

Posted by nr2solace on May 26, 2010, 01:22 AM report to moderator

Omg omg omg -hyperventilates!

Im so excited!

Posted by Rodinius Black on May 26, 2010, 06:16 AM report to moderator
A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

Hey!
Ginny looks good but Harry… Come on… Harry’s supposed to be mid 30s, not a granddad!!!

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on May 26, 2010, 07:09 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Just noticed the train station worker is the same as the one from the first film where Harry asks where Platform 9 and 3/4’s is! That’s pretty cool

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on May 26, 2010, 08:28 AM report to moderator

"Black and Potter. Ringleaders of their little gang. Both very bright, of course -- exceptionally bright, in fact -- but I don't think we've ever had such a pair of troublemakers --"[br]"I dunno," chuckled Hagrid. "Fred and George Weasley could give 'em a

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014