First Photos of Adult Harry, Ginny and Children from "Deathly Hallows" Epilogue Filming (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
May 24, 2010, 06:35 PM

The first photos from the "Deathly Hallows" epilogue scene have surfaced, featuring an adult Harry and Ginny as well as their children: Albus, James and Lily.

The images, which are now available in our galleries, are as follows:

The photos first appeared on Twitter and appear to have been taken at King's Cross Station earlier today. You can also find photos of the actors arriving on set this morning with their faces covered in the Leaky Galleries.

If any Leaky readers are able to capture additional images from the set, please do send them and any reports to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

I AM excited to se the epilogue. but hmmm…Harry look like 50-year-old proffesor of physics. and both Harry and Ginny look like they’re in 90s and not in 2015. Al doesn’t have glasses(!) and he look a bit older than 11. James,indeed,curly hair? where from? OMG! Hermione and Harry hooked up anyway! little readhead Lily looks so cute :)

Posted by Matea on May 25, 2010, 02:53 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Oh my gosh! They look so different! I mean Lily Luna Potter looks exactly the way I imagained her and same with Albus Severus Potter. Seeing James really didn’t surprise me at all. However the person that shocked me out the most….he is so different! Mostly old but Ginny was old too but she looked prettier!

Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Nwrosey on May 25, 2010, 03:10 PM report to moderator
Avatardeathlyhallows_thumb

Dan looks a bit too old, and I don’t really like Ginny’s hair. They still did an awesome job though!

Posted by Prosophules on May 25, 2010, 03:11 PM report to moderator

OK now I can comment: AWESOME!!! But also super depressing that it’s almost over! But WOW anyway!

Posted by Nwrosey on May 25, 2010, 03:11 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

I’m not looking – can’t do it. Don’t wnat to spoil the effect of seeing it for the first time during the movie.

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on May 25, 2010, 03:27 PM report to moderator

omg its a mixed emotion of seeing them here and imagining them while reading the book…..graet stuff but why is it coming to an end…have grown up with these books and movies…lots of memories…sob!!

Posted by charvi on May 25, 2010, 03:41 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

amazing!!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on May 25, 2010, 03:43 PM report to moderator

Does the book say that Al wears glasses? I don’t remember Its always possible someone in their family could have curlier/waver hair. Maybe James does have that kind of hair and Jo told them. We don’t get any kind of physical description of him in the book. We just know he does not have green eyes since Al is the only of Harry’s kids that does. The year is 2017 what does it look like to be in that year no one can really know since its still seven years away.

Posted by dobby_rocks on May 25, 2010, 04:03 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Absolutely amazing. I wish one of Harry’s kids had circular glasses, though. But, I guess, being the obsessive Potter fans we are, we’re always going to find things we don’t like, right?

I love them, and I had to debate for a second whether or not I actually wanted to see them now or wait to see them in the theater…

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on May 25, 2010, 04:04 PM report to moderator

OMG james and albus are so hot! LOL!

Posted by on May 25, 2010, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Wicked_poster_by_pixarjunkie_thumb

That is so unbelievably creepy… Harry looks so… OLD!

Posted by Scylla on May 25, 2010, 04:25 PM report to moderator

They all look great! Harry does look a bit older than 36-37 I’ll agree, but he will probably look better once we see him in the films! I’m just really wondering now what Emma and Rupert will look like.

Posted by on May 25, 2010, 04:46 PM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

OH MY GOD!!!!!! I cant believe it! it happening there coming to a close

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on May 25, 2010, 05:20 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Amazing! Harry looks a little too old though!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 25, 2010, 05:21 PM report to moderator

"See what they've named themselves?" said Fudge quietly. [i]"Dumbledore's Army."[/i][br]Dumbledore reached out and took the piece of parchment from Fudge...[br]"Well, the game is up," he said simply. "Would you like a written confession from me, Corneliu