First Photos of Adult Harry, Ginny and Children from "Deathly Hallows" Epilogue Filming (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
May 24, 2010, 06:35 PM

The first photos from the "Deathly Hallows" epilogue scene have surfaced, featuring an adult Harry and Ginny as well as their children: Albus, James and Lily.

The images, which are now available in our galleries, are as follows:

The photos first appeared on Twitter and appear to have been taken at King's Cross Station earlier today. You can also find photos of the actors arriving on set this morning with their faces covered in the Leaky Galleries.

If any Leaky readers are able to capture additional images from the set, please do send them and any reports to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hogwarts-on-fire-harry-potter-13911978-1900-1200_thumb

Oh man, this makes me too sad. As much as I’m not a huge fan of the movies, I am for sure going to cry that night. I guess it’s just the IDEA of them being all grown up that gets to me. tear

Posted by clayzy4hp on May 25, 2010, 11:06 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

O.O

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on May 25, 2010, 11:07 AM report to moderator
Hermione3_thumb

I think they made Dan look too old. I mean he is only in his 30s…he shouldn’t look he is in his 40s. Bonnie looks way younger then him even though she is only 1 year younger. She needs to look a little older, Dan needs to look younger. The kids are cute though

Posted by hpemmapie on May 25, 2010, 11:10 AM report to moderator
Keeper_thumb

I think Bonnie looks about right, but I think they’ve made Dan look a bit too old. Maybe it’s just the quality of the pictures. Can’t wait to see pics of Rupert, Emma, and Tom.

Posted by AvanelleWood on May 25, 2010, 11:32 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_kzx9gmjev91qaakfwo1_400_thumb

OHMAHGAWD

Posted by rongobot (HISS) on May 25, 2010, 11:33 AM report to moderator
Me_halloween_thumb

That is so sureal

Posted by HugsForWizards on May 25, 2010, 11:57 AM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

woooooooohhhh :) :) :)
lovee et! :D

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on May 25, 2010, 12:01 PM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

yeaahh dan does look a litte bit older than he should but i do think that he looks James Potter a bit though :)

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on May 25, 2010, 12:03 PM report to moderator
Avatar2_thumb

OHMYGOD!!!!! Having a geek attack!!!

Posted by weasleygirl101(ROAR) on May 25, 2010, 12:05 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

wow. so weird to see pictures of it. not sure what to make of them till I actually watch it, but Albus Severus looks okay and Ginny’s alright too…

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on May 25, 2010, 12:09 PM report to moderator
91276076-92c0d0bb89d5acf6cf757ac328660480

oh.my.god. I actually think this looks amazing! and they do look older but maybe Harry looks a bit too old, well older then he’s meant to be. I would love to see Ron and Hermione and there children too. :)

Posted by Mischief_Managed *Roar* on May 25, 2010, 01:02 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

Wow, it’s so weird to look at Harry and Ginny looking old! I think the pics look great and Albus really looks like Harry did at that age! I’m glad they aged Dan, Emma, Rupert and Tom instead of using other, older actors.

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on May 25, 2010, 01:57 PM report to moderator
Hp_wallpaper_10_1024x819_sm_thumb

I’m soooo excited for the movies!!!

Posted by jlinhard03 on May 25, 2010, 02:06 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

I am so excited for this!! it is going to be so cool!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on May 25, 2010, 02:18 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

hahahaha. harry looks funny

Posted by MaggieNoise on May 25, 2010, 02:53 PM report to moderator

"What -- what are you doing?" said Professor McGonagall, her eyes following the bouncing ferret's progress through the air.[br]"Teaching," said Moody.[br]"Teach -- Moody, [i]is that a student?"[/i] shrieked Professor McGonagall, the books spilling out of